Tv satalite for Summer please

It might be cheaper and easier to get a Mifi from Turk cell and buy 15gb of internet. If you bring out an android box ( you can get them from 49€ upwards) you will then be able to get all Irish and U.K. Stations and many more besides. 15gb last us up to three weeks at a cost of 89tl and we get to watch news, hurling/ football matches, documentaries and the odd film. I'm sure you could add all the soaps to that and leave out the films!
Hi peril do you need a smart tv or just a regular tv , that sounds a good deal , thanks gary

Hi you need a smart tv. We brought a box with us, and is great. We have just had anytime internet instead of mifi. Mifi suited us great for a few years but as soon as you streamed it ran out. In the end it was costing us a lot. So now with tt.

peril

Connoisseur
Well I don’t think you actually need a smart tv- a flatcsreen one is all we have - the cheapest in the shop - doubt it’s actually a smart one. Our ones here at home definitely aren’t and work with the Android boxes. But I’m a bit of a Luddite so don’t know very much about technology. Hope you get sorted.

Well I don’t think you actually need a smart tv- a flatcsreen one is all we have - the cheapest in the shop - doubt it’s actually a smart one. Our ones here at home definitely aren’t and work with the Android boxes. But I’m a bit of a Luddite so don’t know very much about technology. Hope you get sorted.
No Smart TV required I too use Android box with an off the shelf TV I bought in Sok supermarket

As you are not using a TV aerial you only ever need the best value monitor [ not a TV ].
A full TV has an inbuilt receiver [no aerial signal no receiver needed]
A satellite box is a receiver - an analogue box is a receiver - so once connected to a TV style monitor you can view the received images.
Buying a full TV in Turkey means you are paying extra for a TV receiver that is never used [unless you are connected to a TV aerial].
At one stage a 50" flat screen TV monitor was 40% cheaper, in KIPA, than the same size full blown TV with absolutely no differences in picture or channels.