Guys from Shamrock Irish Bar

love dem all

ahh love all the boys fromt eh shamrock they great crack and a laugh

cant wait to see thenm all next year x

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
IK OOK. DE TURKSE ADAM'S FAMILY. IK BEN NOG NOOIT IN DE SHAMROCK GEWEEST. EN NU WEET IK ZEKER DAT IK DAAR NOOIT IN DE TOEKOMST GAAT. LELIJKE LUMMELKOPJES.

HAHAHA! IK OOK NIET! EVEN OPSCHRIJVEN HOOR:

LIJSTJE VAN PLEKKEN DIE IK WIL ZIEN:

#98. DE WC VAN PATTY BRARD
#99. SLAAPKAMER VAN BUSH
#100. DE HEL..............................................
# 496089568976487965879658 SHAMROCK BAR

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
GNENENEN!

PATTY BRAD AAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
IK HEB ZO EEN HEKEL AAN DAT TRUT.

SHE HAS A NEW PROGRAMME OUT DOESNT SHE?! WITH 'KELLY' IN IT. THAT HESHE BITCH BOY GOES TO MY MUMS GYM. I SAW HER WHEN IT USED TO BE A HE. CAN WE ALL SAY 'EWWWWW'!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

YEAH I KNOW HER/HIM/IT FROM WHEN SHE/HE/IT USED TO BE 'FERRY' TOO... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I SOMETIMES WENT OUT IN HILVERSUM SO...

THAT NEW SHOW'S SO DISGUSTING COZ SHE MAKES EVERYBODY DO COLONICS AND THEN THEY SHOW THE DAY'S CATCH ON CAM!!! READ: THEy SHOW THE BOK THAT HAS BEEN LIVING IN THE COLONS FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
DID YOU?! COOL! MY MUMS FRIEND USED TO BABYSIT 'IT' WHEN 'IT' WAS YOUNGER AND SHE DOESNT CARE THAT ITS CHANGED. YUCK!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE IF YOU'D GOTTEN OFF WITH FERRY AND NOW ITS KELLY. I WOULD FEEL SO SICK :|

'ITS' ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD....THIS SHE-MALE NADIA WON THE ENGLISH BIG BROTHER THIS YEAR.

AND EW - WHAT A WIERD PROGRAMME!!!!!! IT COULD ONLY BE IN HOLLAND HUH :lol:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I KNOW. WHEN I THINK OF HOLLAND I DONT SEE CHEESE, WINDMILLS, CLOGS AND TULIPS. I THINK OF TOLERATED PROSTITUTION AND DRUGS, GAY PEOPLE KISSING IN THE STREET (DO NOT SEE THAT IN ENGLAND) HARRY KRISTNA'S DANCING AROUND IN SKIRTS AND NIKE TRAINERS AND PROGRAMMS ABOUT BORING CELEBS DOING COLONICS.

I loved the Shamrock bar.... it ruled better than any of the rest

Jusuf is the best dancer i have ever met and is a sexy beast!!!