Private school Kusadasi

Hi there I've 2 daughter's 1@ 12 1@ nearly 5 we are hoping to live in turkey guzelcamli or davutlar next year 2016 when school finished in July, we went to look at American collage but just don't know if they will be any other English children there.

Hi there, im just on the school research hunt again as we are planning on moving out to Kusadasi in June ready to find and register at a primary school for my 5 year old twin girls before the schools close for the summer. Has anybody got any updated information on the schools? I'd like to compare the private schools with the state schools. Were planning on moving to Karaova area.
Also would be nice to meet up with other families in Kusadasi ....
Thank you
Lauren

Have just been re-reading all these posts from this thread and just want to say thank you as they have eased my mind and stress a bit. Were moving out to Kusadasi in June from London, my husband is turkish we have 5 year old twin girls and 3 month old boy and girl twins and i was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all but now you have given me the names of a few schools i can start to look into them. Were not set on one place to move to so am open to new areas too. Would love to meet up with other families when were over too. Our plan is to find somewhere to rent for 2 months, choose a school for the girls, then choose an area near to the school to rent or buy in. Any help would be so much apprciated.

Thank you

Lauren

Hello Lauren,

hope you are doing well in Kusadası. I am foreigner and my husband is Turkish both of us living in İstanbul with our 8 years old boy. I am tired about Istanbul even both of us working in nice companies. Additonally we have summer house in Güzelçamlı and we stay there only 2 weeks. Nowadays, I am thinking to move there, so I am really curious about how you solved the school subject can you please share your experience
Have just been re-reading all these posts from this thread and just want to say thank you as they have eased my mind and stress a bit. Were moving out to Kusadasi in June from London, my husband is turkish we have 5 year old twin girls and 3 month old boy and girl twins and i was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all but now you have given me the names of a few schools i can start to look into them. Were not set on one place to move to so am open to new areas too. Would love to meet up with other families when were over too. Our plan is to find somewhere to rent for 2 months, choose a school for the girls, then choose an area near to the school to rent or buy in. Any help would be so much apprciated.

Thank you

Lauren

Thank you

Lauren
Hello Lauren,

hope you are doing well in Kusadası. I am foreigner and my husband is Turkish both of us living in İstanbul with our 8 years old boy. I am tired about Istanbul even both of us working in nice companies. Additonally we have summer house in Güzelçamlı and we stay there only 2 weeks. Nowadays, I am thinking to move there, so I am really curious about how you solved the school subject can you please share your experience. Thnaks in advance

Hi friends we moved Kuşadası from Iran and my son is13 years old
He is good at Turkish language
Now he goes to state secondary school but I’m worried is it good and enough for him or not.
What do you think about this subject and private school.