Hi Im Charlotte aka Damn_Fine_Black_Girl

Hello all, know i've been a member for a long time now, but have never introduced my self :oops: So think it's about time!

I live in Copenhagen/Denmark. But my second home is Turkey :cheesy: Izmir or Kusadasi, depends on what time a year i go.

I've been going to Kusadasi 3years now, and i usally go when ever i can. Witch is quiet often :clap:

That's it for me.

Just like to say, i've meet some very nice people on here, hopefully i will see u all 1day in person

Take care

Just face it guys...

I had the pleasure to see Charlotte already: and the only thing I can say about that is that she is a supergirl!!!

Really: when i was living overthere, i had difficult times sometimes and she was always there for me! Also now, when i am not overthere, she is the only person where i can talk to about everything!!!

Ur the best honey :clap:

:oops: u r so sweet thanx Karen. U know i will always be there for u :console2: u r my girl and u always will be..

It's funny how people meet, and become friends. I meet Karen online 2years ago, and now we r really good freinds eaven though we dont live in the same country :super:

CHARLOTTE

NE haber Charlotte my arkadasim,

lova ya too honey even though your as mad as meeeeeeeee :boff2:

Sue from Dublin :console2:

hey girls.... just wanted 2 stay that true friendship never dies and i shows that ye r such good friends coz ye make d effort 2 stay in touch...

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
cherry said:
hey girls.... just wanted 2 stay that true friendship never dies and i shows that ye r such good friends coz ye make d effort 2 stay in touch...
Thanks Cherry; hope to see you here everyday :console2: