Silver Sands

Hello.

Friends of the family who own a villa in the Silver Sands area were telling us last night that a man they know who lived there has been in the english papers. Seemingly this man was the caretaker on Peach Grove villa complex. He was a very regular face in the bars in that area.

Just goes to show that we can never be too sure who our neighbours are while we are abroad and that children should never be out of sight even when you think they are safe.

w w w . chris-uk.org/brian-moakes/16491

w w w . coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2010/10/25/paedophile-faces-prison-for-18-sex-attacks-92746-27539097

Looks like I cant put links on until I have posted more so I have left a space after the first dot. Just join them up.

Sex offenders

Too right Colin you never know who your neighbours or Frıends are. Tell you something if I ever found out that anyone laid a hand on my grandchildren I would kill them.

same here Alan,totally shocked ..met the guy a few times ..actually been to his villa for drinks ..you never know the people who live around you ..

Mavi

Glaswegian Güzeli
Horrible!!!

I hope they throw away the key!

Im not one to have my kids out of my sight anyway, here or anywhere, though I do get concerned when I see some people on holiday who dont seem that fussed where they are or who they are talking with.

You JUST NEVER know who people really are sometimes no matter how much you think you do!!!

Parents beware!

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
I'm sure the people on Peach Grove and the immediate area will be shocked at these newspaper articles. Like Mavi, I never let my 5yr old out of my sight when we're out. Turkey is a safe place for children in general but when you have filthy sick b******s running around our town like this man, you have to be so careful.

I hope he gets he gets locked away for a long time. If it was up to me he'd be castrated!

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
Wasn,t there another one not so long ago that got deported and he was wanted in uk ?Jesus how many more has come here to hide?I just cant understand how anybody could find a child sexually attractive---castrate the bstrds ---then poison them---very very slowly.

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
There was one deported a few years back...I think he lived on the other side of the road from the Fantasia; him and his wife used to babysit for other expat/tourists. :busted:

We knew him and lived by him as neighbours for many years and he was always at ours for coffee and chats, we are appalled and absolutely shocked. Feel sick, and feel for the poor children, now grown women who he harmed for life, hope he gets life.

ally;295558 said:
There was one deported a few years back...I think he lived on the other side of the road from the Fantasia; him and his wife used to babysit for other expat/tourists. :busted:
tourists would allow a stranger in a strange country babysit their kids? wow :(
my kids are 7 n only ever have my mum & me have looked after them since birth!
this world is such a dangerous place for our little people, so sad..

Hello I'm doing some research for a documentary I'm looking for people who knew Brian Moakes and Glen Horace.

Both men are known to be peadophiles who came from the UK. I'm looking for as much information as possible on the two men.

If anyone would like to speak with me I can forward on my email address.

Thank you