Turkey Promotional Posters 2011

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Turkey Welcomes You, Turkey Fascinates, Turkey Be Our Guest....I don't know how anyone in their right mind could see these 2011 advertisements for this beautiful country and not want to hop on the first plane over here! ;)

Here are some of the official Tourism Adverts used to promote Turkey this year in different countries around the globe... (Warning: picture heavy!)

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
Wow Mella some stunning pictures and captions...I love the TV adverts the music on them is haunting.

Not keen on the More than Europe more than Asia one where the woman has what looks like a dead animal complete with headdraped over her shoulder - the rest are lovely - but not that one sorry.

Karen

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oh, I wonder where the second picture is with the rafting. The one where they float past a building. Does anybody know?
Jasmina, that's the Çoruh river. It's called ''Turkey's last remaining wild river", and is promoted for whitewater kayaking by the Eastern Anatolia Tourism Development Project.

Who wouldn`t want to come to Turkey after looking at those. It never ceases to amaze me what a wonderful and vast country Turkey is and steeped in so much history.