Chinese Recipes

Cola Chicken that's a new twist on sticky wings may try that, i have made similar wings it in the past with Pineapple Lilt, but Cola sounds better. I never have the FAT cola in the house though just the diet stuff and that wont work

Thanks for the link, Ally! What a surprise to find thai and indonesian recipes as well and they sound so good...
must try some soon!
Cola chicken is a fave but beware it burns easily when BBQed!

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
I'm the same Jake..I try and do something chinese once a week. Last week I broke out a bit and did chicken with honey & chilli sauce one night...then a few nights later did chicken egg fried rice. Surprised myself they tasted that good lol!!

Cola Chicken that's a new twist on sticky wings may try that, i have made similar wings it in the past with Pineapple Lilt, but Cola sounds better. I never have the FAT cola in the house though just the diet stuff and that wont work
coca cola makes the best BBQ sauce, so I am told.Great link Alison thanks xx
yep coke does make great bbq sauce/marinade really does, orange juice and ketchup with it too and lots of spiceand herbage;)

but she didnt refer to coke cola did she? and the person who posted about coke said it was a twist on the bbq sauce with is true its good to make bbq sauce

whats wrong with a subject taking a slightly different path?

anyway give us a authentic chinese recipe Douglas?:thumbsup: :tup: