SUE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
I am so glad to announce that i have SUE's photos and now i am publishing some of them. You are a hilarious Irish girl :super:

Sue is protecting cops ;)

THose are really good photos,all different guys in every picture :shock: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: especially with the cops made me extremly laugh :cheesy: :cheesy: ..hihihi thanks sue

pics

Sonny you would want to see the other ones these are some of the nicer ones there are a few that are in the hotel and every timee there is a foto taken someone would grab our meme allah yardim et. Glad you liked the arkadasim

Sue

oh yeah i had great fun & laugh when i look them ;) i wanna see more of course , everybody does i guess ..why not ...

Umit

Ask Kusadasi guy to show ya the ones from the Killarney bar they are fab and the staff are cok deli :boff2: especially after too many efes :beer:

but there are nearly 100 fotos so there is lots to choose from. Also Harrys bar and the log cabin and Limon Bar.

Hoscakal arkadasim

Sue :wave:

Hi Sue,

There is one picture between them of Harrys bar? Did you often go to harrys Bar? Do you know all the people who work in there?
Greetz

Karen

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Nice pictures. I thought you were like a mummy - i don't know how i got that older impression, but you look really young. I'm confused! haha

COK BOK BAS

tHANKS A LOT I AM ONLY 31 NOT 71 ASK ME LA LA THE LOT OF YAS AND BEACH BOY YOUR THE NICEST PERSON ON THE FORUM SO THERE

:x :x :x :x :x
GRANDMA MY GOT

CHEEKY BUGGERS :x
ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

OLD

ASK ME GRANNIES ARSE

VIVA AND UMIT YOU ARE SO MEAN ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I AM GONE 30 WITHOUT RUBBIN IT IN . WELL IT DEPENDS EXACTLY WHERE ITS RUBBED IN AT MY AGE I AM EASILY PLEASED :cheesy:

SUE