X factor ... anyone else addicted??

**claire**

Super Moderator
Ok I admit it ... i can't even leave the room when it is on!! :doh:

Thought some of the acts were really good tonight, Think shane is one to watch (well watch him .. if not listen :D ) but i think my favorites are 4tune & Brenda! She looked fantastic tonight & showed them all what she was made off!!

Has anyone else noticed that either Kate Thornton is really tall or all the guys are short arses!!

she was looking down at all of them!!

What will i do once X factor is over?? My saturday nights will never be the same :doh: (reminder to myself ...i MUST get a life!!:confused: )

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I have to say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE The X factor (bordering obsessed lol) Simon Cowell & Sharon Osbourne are sooo great.

I don't have ITV in Holland though, so I'm getting my friend to tape it for me. I watched all of them up until last weeks, which I missed. :(

I dunno who's gotten voted out, but I love that little black guy. He's like a mini Michael Jackson when MJ was in the Jackson 5. but you're right 4tune are wicked aswell!

The best part of those shows is at the beginning when you get the AWFUL people auditioning

Hahahah, there was such funny auditions this year..That guy who thought he was John Lennon, and the girl who couldn't sing AT ALL, yet her mother was going nuts and said Simon Cowell ruined her daughters life because he didn't put her through., or the lady that was totally obsessed with Sharon. :lmao:

Shoowhapdoowhaddywhaddy!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oh that's a shame.. :doh: I thought he had a really good voice.

I've just been looking at the X Factor website to see who's still in.

Glad to see he's still in it. :inlove: I loved his voice when he auditioned.

How's Chico doing? ha ha he really cracked me up :D

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
Oh that's a shame.. :doh: I thought he had a really good voice.

I've just been looking at the X Factor website to see who's still in.

Glad to see he's still in it. :inlove: I loved his voice when he auditioned.

How's Chico doing? ha ha he really cracked me up :D
he was fantastic tonight Mella!! :)

Addictiv ladies got voted out! (good .. i thought they were terrible!!)

**claire** said:

Yeah they were really awful Simon only put them in there because there was one really pretty girl who looked like a young Janet Jackson!

By the way Umit, love the picture :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol @ Umit. Birhan would definately win Gay Factor 2005.

**claire** said:

Yeah I didn't like them at all! So i'm glad they are gone..They were like a shit version of Misteeq.

Shannon said:
Chico was funny but i dont think he's good enough!
Yeah, he's got great charisma & charachter, but he can't sing very well.

I was speaking to Joey about it & she said Andy the bin man was fantastic tonight.

How were the Conway sisters..?! They really remind me of The Corrs!

Yeah but i dont think they'll make it. The Corrs are fantastic so we dont need a wannabe Corrs. All the Corrs are bloody gorgeous, wat a damn good looking family!

I just dont think the Conways would find there niche!

Umit Abi, i dont think you know who the Corrs are. They are a famous Irish band, 3 sisters and one brother. Have a look at the picture and tell me what you think. I have a feeling you might like them ha ha :p

Actually Abi im gonna open a poll just for you so you can decide which of the 3 Irish sisters is the hottest!!!

Attachments

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
Yeah but i dont think they'll make it. The Corrs are fantastic so we dont need a wannabe Corrs. All the Corrs are bloody gorgeous, wat a damn good looking family!

I just dont think the Conways would find there niche!
Yeah totally..The Corrs ROCK. I went to see them in concert with my old work, they were fab. All that talent and good looks in one family. phuh!!

YAY Poll time.

So my sister recordere X Factor for me and i just watched it!

I gotta say, addictive ladies were terrible but i really thought Chico was worse and he shoulda gone. He's the kinda guy you love or you hate. Sometimes he's funny but he has crossed the line for me and now i can stand him. Hes really irritating :doh:

It was like watching a Chip n' Dales concert like Simon said. It was like a big joke, i cant believe hes still in there, i must have cringed about a million times :confused:

4Tune were good but when they started to sing a Backstreet Boys song i got wary and i thought Louis was right. Its dangerous to try to sing a Backstreet Boys song cos the Backstreet Boys were all amazing singers individually and their harmonies were always spot on without fault. They will never be as good as that but i dont they have to be cos they are not the Backstreet Boys, they are something different!

Maybe they should do Boyzone next week ha ha, it wouldnt be hard to be better than Boyzone vocally :D

I thought Brenda was brill and Maria was good too. Nicholas was great, and Andy was great and uummm...oh and i quite like Chenai....actually i really like Journey South a lot, theres something really endearing about those two guys!

Attachments

**claire**

Super Moderator
I like them as well Shannon! their voices are amazing! i just listened to the repeat of the show (while cooking my dinner :D ) & they sang their song almost perfectly!!

Typical of the british press .. they have already put a kiss & tell story in todays News of the Wrold about the Blonde brother & his love child :doh: .. the press just cant resist can they!!

**claire** said:
I like them as well Shannon! their voices are amazing! i just listened to the repeat of the show (while cooking my dinner :D ) & they sang their song almost perfectly!!

Typical of the british press .. they have already put a kiss & tell story in todays News of the Wrold about the Blonde brother & his love child :doh: .. the press just cant resist can they!!
:D :D :D Ha ha Claire hon you nees to check yourself into XFactor Rehab lmao :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeh id say the British Press are very harsh arent they! Its so mean!

I think i like Journey South so much cos i have a soft spot for good old fashioned Rock n' Roll. Ah bring back the good ol days of Guns n' Roses and Bon Jovi, the Runaway days of the long permed hair and tight leather pants lmao :doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ah a girl after my own heart. BON JOVI is the dogs wotsits!! *Swoooooons*

Oh I wanna see Journey South's performance. :(

Chico reminds me of that dude..ah whats his name ..Ricky Martin. And we Definately don't need another one of them ThankyouPlease! :p

**claire**

Super Moderator
Know were talking!!!! Jon Bon Jovi!! PHHHWWWWOOORRR!!! :eek:
Good ol rock & roll!!

Mind you ... i think in the early days ....:doh:

:D
Girls .. if you ever get the chance to see 'the jovi' live .. go!!!! Ive seen them 3 times & they are fantastic!!!

Ha ha thanks for the trip down memory lane Claire lmao :D

I saw Bon Jovi in Dublin 2 years ago and no joke, Jon was wearing tight pants and i swear i have never seen a more pert tight little ass :p

Mind you, the man is tiny with a capital T!

As for Axl Rose, i will always have a soft Spot for Axl...he was so pretty ha ha! Sweet Child O' Mine- November Rain...man i love those songs.....

Though Axl...what were you ever thinking wearing those hot pants ha ha, who else could pull it off only him :p

Remember that time when Axl actually got arrested liv on stage ha ha. Man when ya look back, Bon Jovi were always mild compared to Guns n' Roses! :D

Attachments

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Claire were you some kind of Groupie? Take That, Bon Jovi..... who else Lol.

I Love the song November Rain! ABSOLUTE CLASS! Axl Rose - one of the best entertainers on the planet, man. Guns n' roses were hardcore!

Bon Jovi is the bomb aswell (am listening to 'Always' now
)... Although appearing on Ally McBeal is like a totally non Rock & Roll thing to do, maaaaaaaaan.

\M/