Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden has been killed!

Please can you let me know what fruits these would be.
I think maybe going home is a good idea that would prove who is right and who is wrong.
In the meantime could you also start paying the same amount for your petrol as I do.
Should be obvious, since you did not type in German and are able to have a relatively small military because of US forces. I agree with you about going home, and we do pay about the same for gasoline as you do excluding taxes. It constantly amazes me that people believe we get a free ride for oil, or steal it. Neither is true. We buy our oil on the same market as everyone else in the world.

Could you be a little more specific. Are you implying you are a donkey? Here we go again. When at a loss for facts, resort to abuse. Here are some facts:
Using the UK average untaxed pump price for unleaded petrol of £0.4572 per litre (from the December 2010 average taxed price of £1.221 per litre, the duty rate of £0.5819 per litre and the then VAT rate of 17.5%) this would give a January 2011 taxed price of £1.256 per litre (£5.71 per imperial gallon or £4.75 per U.S. gallon) - that is equivalent to a tax rate of 175%.

Steve
I was only wondering if you would like to be paying another 7 dollars a gallon for petrol really.
Gunner
I did not imply nor do I believe you steal it or get a free ride.(although the ride is much cheaper than mine):cry:
Most of Europe justify the high taxation of fuel on Green Technologies and research into them.
Turkey uses fuel tax to prop up its economy.

I was genuinely asking what these fruits are as I would be interested to hear an Americans opinion rather than what the World press want me to believe.

I could rise to your statement about the language I am using but that would be rather silly.

Sorry if I misunderstood you. I am so accustomed to " it's all about oil" that I react, We are off topic so I will return to it: America has too long tried to influence word events for "good" as we see it. That has raided the treasury and done little to foster our image abroad. Even when we take out the leader of a group that declared war on the US our motives are questioned. I am simply saying it is over and Osama is dead. Bring our forces home and only protect our own territory. Time for someone else to pay and then they can be pleased at the outcome.

image-13-503967863.jpg
omg if you didnt laugh at this stuff you would cry,its getting beyond a joke now. thank god most on this thread and most i speak to have finally seen the penny drop and can see through this pitifully BS.

the lies that are coming out of the whte house via the CIA(criminals in action) are getting embarrassing

this is priceless!! (from the daily mirror AKA news feed from the white house)

Gunner said:
A lot of people enjoy the fruits of American military power
quite possibly the single most hideous, brain dead,pathetic quote i have ever read on this forum or ever heard in my life!!!

i mean what the hell do you say to this other than i wonder what the millions upon millions that have died from american bombs (or any bombs for that matter) would say if they could read this quote?

:confused:

Steve B

Connoisseur
Tony said:
quite possibly the single most hideous, brain dead,pathetic quote i have ever read on this forum or ever heard in my life!!!i mean what the hell do you say to this other than i wonder what the millions upon millions that have died from american bombs (or any bombs for that matter) would say if they could read this quote?

:confused:
Funny Tony, you still are so blind and anti-American, just you being able to say these words is in fact thanks to American military might, for to be quite honest, no country in Europe, including the UK, could have stopped any aggression by the USSR during the late 40's, 50's and 60's without the backing of American military might and American taxpayers money. Oh how quickly one forgets. But forgetting or not seeing both sides is something you have never being able to do, as we all know.

Fleur

Connoisseur
American military might dropped atom bombs on innocent Japanese people.
The British paid heavily for the lend lease scheme during the second world war and it took decades to pay back the USA for supplying weapons, tanks etc because of the enormous amount of interest they charged.
Then they poured money into West Germany and Japan after the war giving them new factories and we Brits could not compete with our old worn out factories.
My post is not about American bashing just pointing out a few facts.

no steve i am not anti american at all and you well know it i am anti war and killing by the people who run america and not just america but uk and any other killing forces around the world that are on this earth,stop twisting its getting very tired that line now

as i have said before you get off on the whole war thing and illegal invasions and come up with pure rubbish to justifie it every time...i can assure you the people who run america have killed more than any other country in last hundred years end of story

thank god people like you are a dying breed and and you way of thinking is so out dated now.i believe in the near future wars will stop

imagine all the money spent on bombs and wars could be spent on helping humanity this place of ours called earth would be a whole better

Steve B

Connoisseur
The British paid heavily for the lend lease scheme during the second world war and it took decades to pay back the USA for supplying weapons, tanks etc because of the enormous amount of interest they charged.
Then they poured money into West Germany and Japan after the war giving them new factories and we Brits could not compete with our old worn out factories.
Yes Fleur, the lend-lease did nearly bankrupt the UK, but the debt was repaid, as was the one the USSR owed as well, it's part of how the British government decided to fight the struggle and finance it. At least you had a positive result, i.e. winning the war and not falling to Nazi domination, unlike now, paying, paying and paying for the EU with no tangible results. As for the two atom bombs dropped on Japan, in the end, all evidence points to saving both Japanese and American life;s, for the cost in life's of an invasion on mainland Japan would have been in the millions. Oh, by the way, some of the firestorm bombings of German cities cost more lives in one night then the a-bombs did on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

no steve i am not anti american at all and you well know it i am anti war and killing by the people who run america and not just america but uk and any other killing forces around the world that are on this earth,stop twisting its getting very tired that line now

as i have said before you get off on the whole war thing and illegal invasions and come up with pure rubbish to justifie it every time...i can assure you the people who run america have killed more than any other country in last hundred years end of story

thank god people like you are a dying breed and and you way of thinking is so out dated now.i believe in the near future wars will stop

imagine all the money spent on bombs and wars could be spent on helping humanity this place of ours called earth would be a whole better

As usual, the same recycled garbage from your small and low functioning brain Tony, I know, all the freedom and millions of innocent people killed by the USSR, PRC don't come close, actually, reading your rants is better then watching 2 1/2 Men, oh, are Charlie Sheen and you related, your very similar in your rants!

Fleur

Connoisseur
What about using napalm in Vietnam?
Going back to lend lease, it wasn't the British Governments idea to finance arms from the USA in this way, purely the government of the USA decided we must pay dear.
My father always went on about it and in the end the defeated became the strongest economies.

AlanK

Connoisseur
Fleur
You beat me to it. I was going to point. out that it was American generosity which funded the reconstruction of Europe and Japan after WW 2 and this seemed to trigger the outbreak of resentment and anti-Americanism which continues to this day. Only the British, who didn't receive a penny and who struggled for 50 years to repay Uncle Sam, show a genuine affection for America, despite the fact that
much of the material supplied under Lease / Lend was fit only for scrap and that for most of the 20th century they were screwed by their American cousins at every opportunity.

I guess I am to assume Pearl Harbor was not attacked {first} by these innocent Japanese costing the US almost it's entire fleet? As long as we are dealing in facts, I have attached a chart of the money America poured into Europe [via the Marshall plan ] after ww2. Please tell me where the UK was slighted in our useless money binge? America had little to gain and much to lose by stopping Russian expansion. We did it because it was the right and moral thing to do. If no one needed these millions, it could have been refused with no hard feelings. I am beginning to think we need a King to guide us modeled after the UK. My choice is attached: I give you King Beatrice Trump I. This thread should be closed because it is a joke and has nothing to do with Bin Laden. I am sure there is enough ammunition there without convincing me we are terrible for wanting some of our money back.

Attachments

OBAMA POLICY SHOOT TO KILL THROW BACK TO NORTHERN IRELAND AND I LOVE BANGING ON THEM CAPS . ronzeus small r YOU CAN KILL THE REVOULOTIONARY BUT NOT THE REVOULOTION; CHE;
Are you RELATED to TONY or just good friends ?(I put caps on for you to draw your attention ) :erm: