Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden has been killed!

As long as we are dealing in facts, I have attached a chart of the money America poured into Europe [via the Marshall plan ] after ww2.
I don't normally get involved with these type of threads but couldn't let this go - money poured into Europe during WW2 - what a load of (dont want to be moderated). America got rich during WW2 dealing in arms to Europe if it weren't for Pearl Harbour they would have never entered WW2 now you watch the TV or the films they won it. Makes me laugh, I have American relatives but with this sort of attitude and comment you can see why America has such a bad name around the world.
Anyone putting themself on a pedestal is just asking for someone to knock them off it.

I don't normally get involved with these type of threads but couldn't let this go - money poured into Europe during WW2 - what a load of (dont want to be moderated). America got rich during WW2 dealing in arms to Europe if it weren't for Pearl Harbour they would have never entered WW2 now you watch the TV or the films they won it. Makes me laugh, I have American relatives but with this sort of attitude and comment you can see why America has such a bad name around the world.
Anyone putting themself on a pedestal is just asking for someone to knock them off it.
very well put and not only that they american government knew in advance about pearl harbour they wanted any excuse to enter into a highly lucrative war. like Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin lie

you see a lot of the time the psychopaths that are normally in the white house a lot of the time have interests in arms and defence companies like dick cheenys and haliburton which made a fortune from the iraq war.and thats just 1 example

imagine a defence secretary with large business interests in a defence company having power to decide to go to war???

the rat in charge of the larder cupboard literally!!!

No one is on a pedestal, and I don't know where that came from . In March 1940 the US lost any neutrality with the lend lease program that cost the US 45M before it was over well before Pearl Harbor. The British and French did not have to take our "shoddy" equipment and gone along on their own which was going quite well? It seems everyone is writing their own history in relation to that war. The US dealt in arms because our allies asked us to. If that causes a bad image I guess that too was a mistake. It is refreshing to see how a lot of folks view the US and I will pass this along, and wish you well. Having said that, I am done with this thread no matter what is said. Get back to Bin Laden or the moderator [hopefully] will end it..

this is what i have believed for a long time now.bin laden died of natural causes years ago http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178898.html

any one believing the man in my profile picture watching tv is bin laden needs to wake up.they have interviewed lots of people around the area where he was meant to have been killed and most pakistanis just laugh at the thought he was in that compound all along and even know the identity of the man watching tv and its not bin laden.

the white house cant even lie anymore its pathetic, people who would normally believe this stuff are seeing through the lies now :erm:

paul we gotta stop using the tired phrase that is "conspiracy theory" it just diverts away from what we are being fed daily by the governments of this world via the 24/7 new channels which by and large the vast majority off this planet takes as truth

as you say something smells with this latest osama bin laden story yea? thank god your another who is waking up to this pure rubbish. i really dont know what the agenda this time is but am sure we will be enlightened soon becasue there is always more to the story than whats on BBC/CNN etc

i feel somthing big is on the horizon yet again so we will watch this space

btw the word conspiracy means"more than 2 people to plan and conspire" so 911 was definitely a conspiracy theory for sure unless bin laden done it all alone in his cave in tora bora caves. oh no sorry in the million pound mansion in Pakistan or was it a compound lol

No one is on a pedestal, and I don't know where that came from . In March 1940 the US lost any neutrality with the lend lease program that cost the US 45M before it was over well before Pearl Harbor. The British and French did not have to take our "shoddy" equipment and gone along on their own which was going quite well? It seems everyone is writing their own history in relation to that war. The US dealt in arms because our allies asked us to. If that causes a bad image I guess that too was a mistake. It is refreshing to see how a lot of folks view the US and I will pass this along, and wish you well. Having said that, I am done with this thread no matter what is said. Get back to Bin Laden or the moderator [hopefully] will end it..
That's it run away when you don't like what you hear!
America got rich selling arms to the allies or you saying that they did it out of the goodness of their heart. They may have poured money into Europe but are you telling me it was interest free!
Same is happening today with all these Euro bailouts, any country lending to Ireland or Portugal is charging them interest as for them to borrow direct their interest rates would be a lot, lot higher.

the "osama deception" you see here people from the pakistan government saying bin laden died years ago and saying he got the information from US intelligence

even more interesting if you watch this all is alex jones talking on his radio and tv show on the 25th of july 2001 TWO MONTHS before the twin tower attacks saying they were going to use bin laden as boogey man for staged terrorisim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Is1mRLndI&feature=player_embedded#at=129

what gunner and steve b are saying in affect is that Americas foreign policy is to bomb other poor oil rich countries when they dont tow the oil cartel line is the answer to the worlds problems

what was it gunner you said" we enjoy the fruits of America military machine"? have you any idea how tax you have to pay for the military machine of yours?

mmmm this kiwi fruit tastes nice gunner thanks :thumbsup: :tup:

Fleur

Connoisseur
Unfortunately America wants to control the world and most often than not the Brits get roped in.
I have no problem with the American people, I have American friends. I think the big difference is we Brits are prepared to say what we think about our governments and their policies, but if anyone says anything about American policies and governments we all get howled down, but of course, we Brits are made of sterner stuff and will continue to say what we think.
Also most Americans are not very knowledgeable about anything going on outside their own borders.
With regard to Bin Laden, I am also a bit dubious because he has had a terminal illness for years and a good Turkish army friend of mine told me that he died years ago.
He could have had a double, just a thought.

Unfortunately America wants to control the world and most often than not the Brits get roped in.
I have no problem with the American people, I have American friends. I think the big difference is we Brits are prepared to say what we think about our governments and their policies, but if anyone says anything about American policies and governments we all get howled down, but of course, we Brits are made of sterner stuff and will continue to say what we think.

exactly fluer well said,to many people especially on this forum whinge and and take it personally when question governments and leaders i mean how dare we even question them. i think as little about our own leaders as i do the people who run america

I have no doubt that Osama Bin Laden was killed last weekend as if there was evidence that he had died during the Dubya Bush presidency he would have announced it. If he was still alive Osama would have released evidence by now to discredit the USA.

I have no love of Osama or his Wahabi beliefs but the double standards of the US and their supporters should be examined. For example Bush described Ariel Sharon as a man of peace yet he was responsible for 17,500 deaths at refugee camps in Lebanon. Surely his record of terrorism was worse than Osamas but in the USA you are not allowed to criticise Israel. If you do you are anti semitic. When discovery put on a current affairs programme that showed the suffering of the Palestinians their advertising clients were inundated with complaints that the programme was antisemitc and if they advertised again on Discovery they would lose millions of dollars of business. Discovery never repeated this programme.

The USA is allowed to reprisal action, the air raid on Libya for the Berlin night club bombing which the German police said could not be attributed to Libya did not stop the USA killing Gadaffis adopted daughter plus other innocents which included americans. However when Israel attacked the USS Liberty the US invented a story originally that it was Egypt who attacked not Israel.

So Osama behaved in exactly the same way as the US and Israel (but has never been as successful at murder) and he is therefore public enemy number 1.

ludwig you do know bin laden history and involvement with the CIA and the CIA funded him and his mujahideen yea? thats pretty much common knowledge now. bin laden was a CIA agent for 20 years

if thats true which i know it is that alone makes it extremely suspicious does it not? also Al Qaeda was the code name given by the CIA for the mujahideen and bin laden while they were financing them to fight the russians.

thats not to mention the bin laden cosy business dealings with the murdering bush dynasty