Weather In Kusadasi

dia

Explorer
Hi
Could anyone tell me if there are storms at the moment in kusadas? I am flying out tomorrow, and the long range weather does not look too good. Will I have to rethink my suitcase.

Regards

Dia

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hi Dia,

Yes it's not very good weather at the moment (rain and thunder) but it's supposed to clear on Monday. It's by no means cold though, it's still very warm.

Enjoy your holiday. :)

storms expected later in the day, Kib so make the best of it;)

the storms have started on silversands now..should be in kusadasi shortly ..so take cover..lol

Steve B

Connoisseur
hopefully it clears early in the week, right now in Izmir, a little rain in sunshine, lol...but here thunder in the distance. Hopefully we won't get the deluge we had yesterday, noticed a lot less election banners today!

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
another gorgeous morning here in kusadasi with a nice little westerly breeze--- but last few days its clouded over in the afternoons --had some thunder and rain the other day but so far we are getting off lightly--nothing like what theyve had in izmir

Steve B

Connoisseur
another gorgeous morning here in kusadasi with a nice little westerly breeze--- but last few days its clouded over in the afternoons --had some thunder and rain the other day but so far we are getting off lightly--nothing like what theyve had in izmir
A lot we had Kib for sure here in Izmir, looks like a little more brewing to spring on us later this afternoon again, but forecast isn't for it to be quite severe as the last two days, but sunny and like Kus, a nice westerly breeze here too on the waterfront in Karsiyaka, enjoy the beautiful Sunday. The rest of the week looks super!

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
its been a lovely day here in kusadasi so far but now its clouding a bit over the bay and the thunder has just started

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
gorgeous weather in kusadasi --still no sign of the thunderstorm--prob get it tomorrow when ive running around and the market to do

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
its been a gorgeous day here in kus and ive been welded to the balcony all day and still am--only been back into the flat to chuck something in the oven --cooked my chicken on the balcony in an electric frying pan---may wander round the bar ---far too nice to stay in tonight