I´m Milka

Hi there,

i´m Milka.Some of you already know me.I´m 24 years old and I´m from germany,but i will move to kusadasi next month. I´m a little bit afraid of it,but i hope,i will find some friends here.who can help me :oops:

So,that´s me ;)

Greets,
Milka

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Good Luck with the move, girl! I'm going to be placed in Turkey in summer 2005 as a holiday rep - yee-haaa. I so cannot wait.

Why are you moving there, for you job or what?

Carmella x

First of all i move to kusadasi,because it´s for me my first home.I hate germany :oops: and i try to find my luck there.Normally i wanted to go to kusadasi in summertime to have a job also,but now i found my love there and he persuaded me to come back to him in winter.I think for a relationship it´s the best time,because we won´t work than.

To Viva: THANK YOU!! :cheesy:

:clap: Good luck Milka! :clap:
Keep us posted as I'm dead curious how things are going. Any good news from foreigners living there is a big motivator for me, as I'm trying to move to Kusadasi hopefully next year.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
YES BE HAPPY, LUCKY AND LIVE LIFE IN KUSADASI TO THE FULLEST. OH AND WHATEVER YOU DO - NEVER EAT YELLOW SNOW!

C -XOX

tee

WHO WE TALKIN ABOUT OH YEA YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WANT TO MONE TO KUSADASI SOONER RATHER THAN LATER I HATE IRELAND SO I KNOW HOW YA FEEL. I LOVE THE PEOPLE BUT OUR COUNTRY IS GONE TO HELL NOW THAY WANNA TELL US WHAT TIME WE HAVTA GO HOME AT THE WEEK ENDS 1.30 . THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING IN THAT ALL NIGHTCLUBS AND LATE NITE BARS CLOSE AT 1.30 I MEAN EH HELLO MY LIFE ONLY NSTARTS AT 9.00 ON A FRIDAY AND ENDS ON A SUNDAY MORNIN AT AROUND 6.00 IN THE MORNIN. BY THE WAY

TOP OF THE MORNIN TA YA
SUE