Moving to Kusadasi

Hi everyone,

Have not been on this site before so apologies if we do things wrong!! Our names are Helen and Adrian and along with our sons Loek & Zac, we are moving to Kusadasi!!

We have just been out for seven days and purchased a house!! On arriving back here we discovered that there had been an offer on our house, we have accepted that offer and have been told that everything will be signed and sealed in a maximum of six weeks! Getting scared now!!

Any advice / info that can be offered will be gratefully received.

Has anyone had any experience of turkish builders? We want to do some renovations & building once we are there and would like to get a feel of pricing etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

A & H.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Hey Helen & Adrian,

Welcome to the forums. Nice to have you here. :)

A big congrats on purchasing a house in Kusadasi! & Good Luck with the exciting new move. :)

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the builders or anything, but there are quite a few people on here that have bought houses over there and will be more than happy to give you advice and answer any questions or queries you may have.

The best forum to ask your house related questions in is this one; Living in Kus

Enjoy the forums....

C xox.

Helen and Adrian welcome to the forum, Need help with renovations, send me an email, I have info and we are currently doing renovations K.B. members in Kusadasi. :miranda:

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
hi Helen & Adrian
welcome 2 the forum
& congrats on the move
living in kus will b great
i am so jealous
fingers Xd's that will b me soon
:) :) :) :) :)

:cool:

Hi Adrian and Helen

I am thinking of Moving to Kusadasi can you by any chance give me the name of the Estate Agent you bought your property from. also where in Kusadasi it is and what the service was like ie what were the agents like what there after care service is ect ect. Being single I have to be very carefull, you hear so many things about agents.

Thank you you can e mail me.

Peggy

Hi Helen and Adrian

Sorry but i didnt understand it well , you bought a house and sell it again ? Then why you need the construction company ?
If you let me know these then i can help you.

Dear A&h ,
I Am A Manager Of A Hotel In Ladies Beach.i Can Help You About Your Problems.my Telephone Is :00 90 256 614 14 05.my Name Is Cem.

I am currently using builders through rubab who uses this site. If you go out to Kusadasi they can show you previous work that they have organised, including my house which they are currently completely refurbishing. The website for them are www.mypomtr.com and they are people you can trust.

AlanK

Connoisseur
Scorpio said:
Hi everyone,

Have not been on this site before so apologies if we do things wrong!! Our names are Helen and Adrian and along with our sons Loek & Zac, we are moving to Kusadasi!!

We have just been out for seven days and purchased a house!! On arriving back here we discovered that there had been an offer on our house, we have accepted that offer and have been told that everything will be signed and sealed in a maximum of six weeks! Getting scared now!!

Any advice / info that can be offered will be gratefully received.

Has anyone had any experience of turkish builders? We want to do some renovations & building once we are there and would like to get a feel of pricing etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

A & H.
Work men in Kusadasi are generally very good and very cheap. With some you do have to watch attention to detail and be aware that Turkish time is very different from UK time. See you at 10.00 means anything from 09:00 to 15:00.

I'm sure you'll love it. We've no regrets whatsoever and intend to move out permanently next year

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
Hi H&A

How old are your sons? Mine are 9 & 12. If they are of school age, have you sorted out a school for them yet?
Our school`s website is http://www.kegev.org
Sorry its not in english but you can get an idea of what its like through the pictures. Any questions, feel free to PM me. There are quite a few british kids at the school.

Alison

builder recomendation

Hi

I have just bought a property recently advertised on realestatekusadasi.co.uk. Three other friends used the services of Salman kurt to acquire our properties in Turkey. He made the process easy and very enjoyable I have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone thinking of buying a property in Turkey. Three of these properties needed modernising, Salman was able to recommend a builder that would do the work to a good standard, they were very pleased with the results and they seen there properties double in value in 12 months.

Salman website, realestatekusadasi.co.uk

The property I have bought is one of the most exclusive devolopments in the Kusadasi area, realestatekusadasi.co.uk/show_detail.asp?id=508 and
celsiusdevelopments.com

I hope it goes as smooth as it did for us...

S

peggysue, if you are thinking of buying in kusadasi, go to ali and margaret above lisa leather shop beside burgerking. tell them mags and jim sent you. they are brilliant and will do everything to ensure your purchase is stress-free.

LARA_OPTIK

Temporary Suspended
hı helen and adrıan
we would lıke to say welcome to forum and A specıaly to kuşadası
ı am sure you wıll get so exatıng , and good tıme over ın kusadası
ıts a specıal pleace.
welcome agaın

Necdet ULUDAĞ
OPTICIAN LARA OPTIK

iamtravelr

Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Necdet, as i warned you before via PM; non-English characters and too many spelling mistakes are causing drop on search engine result pages.

I warned all moderators and they will delete that kind of posts without any notification.

sorry for this..But, i have to keep this forums tidy.