Güvercinli Park Opens In Kusadasi

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
The new park, Güvercinli Park, (Pigeon Park) which is located between the port and Pigeon Island has been completely renovated and is now open. There's a cafe in the park which is run by the Belidiye, the prices are very good and it's a lovely area to sit and enjoy the peace and the view...

peril

Connoisseur
Looks great, peaceful area amidst the bustle of everyday life.It reminds me of a similar park in Seljuk. The water features are particularly soothing.

joy

Sweet Yorkshire Rose
Wow great photos the park looks wonderful lit up at night,I love he water features as well lovely addition.

Always nice to watch the improvements in the infrastructure of Kusadasi. And on top of that they're redoing the roads around the BIM near tuesday Market near our house, replacing tarmac with proper blocks as they did on the bird island road. Happy days and well done to the Mayor:)

Always nice to watch the improvements in the infrastructure of Kusadasi. And on top of that they're redoing the roads around the BIM near tuesday Market near our house, replacing tarmac with proper blocks as they did on the bird island road. Happy days and well done to the Mayor:)
Finally, we are up there too & was always wondering when they would do our little neighbourhood :) expatroy we must be neighbours ?

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
this new park is just at the bottom of our street--only 50metres away from me-its lovely to sit in and have a drink and look at the view before i get the dolmus to the market--it was a bit scruffy before but now its such an improvement --we are an up and coming area lol:)

The pictures are amazing, looks so good at night all lit up. We love the outdoors and sit in our garden at home in the uk most evenings when it is fine, with the solar lights lit up and listening to our little waterfall. Cannot wait until September when we can visit your beautiful country.