Kusadasi is our first place in Turkey

Kusadasi was the first place we traveled to in Turkey, our first holiday together so it brings back good memories.

It is a very nice place and there is a lot to do and see. The weather always seems to be good, nice restaurants, shops, friendly people...you name it and they have it.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Kusadasi was also my first experience of Turkey.
I fell in love with the place, such a beautiful country.
the beaches, the sea, the laid back atmosphere, the friendly people.
perfect holiday destination!!
8)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi Sonny, welcome to the Kusadasi Forums;

Hope you will find more good friends, more exciting experiences, more fun... More friends from Kusadasi Forums, ..more .. more .. more!

Thank you so much your nice post and i am as sure as my name that you will be enjoyed so much in Kusadasi soon ;)

Best Wishes

Kusadasi was also the first place i visited when i came too urkey for the first time, and i loved from them moment i got there.. Me and my family was so suprised about how friendly and worm the turkish people are.
Been too Bodrum 1 time but when i was there i missed kusadasi :cry: dont think i wanna spend my holiday somewhere else then there :)

Take care and have a lovely holiday

xxx C xxx

Never been too Marmaris, only Bodrum, Kusadasi and Izmir.... Izmir is also a great place too go if u wanna have a holiday in a big city.
Heard Marmaris is great a lot of Danes go there.

It seems like Kusadasi is everybodies first stop in Turkey... But it was my last. I have lived in many places from east to west, north to south in Turkey.. But I figured out that Kusadasi is the place for me to live. So I setteled here. Now I am enjoying it. I recomend it to everybody.

Kusadasi-Guy yes, marmaris is also a nice place but I mostly had problems with the Mardin-Guys in Marmaris :cheesy: So Kusadasi is the place. This is the place where I feel comfortable.

Holiday memories

Hi,

Kusadasi is also mine first time in Turkey......and I love it......and I will keep on coming here until I drop dead .....and if I drop dead I will come one more time..haha. It is great.....there is no place like kusadasi

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Re: Holiday memories

ginger_yemis said:
Hi,

Kusadasi is also mine first time in Turkey......and I love it......and I will keep on coming here until I drop dead .....and if I drop dead I will come one more time..haha. It is great.....there is no place like kusadasi
I know. that is so true. I am totally in love with the place and the people.they are so nice, warm, welcoming and just great. i didn't think i would even like Turkey but whoa..how wrong i was. if i had one choice to goto any country in the world...right this minute id choose Turkey! aww i miss it!!!!!

I love Kusadasi. It was my first time in Turkey, but not my last. The people are so warm and friendly. I never felt so good as in Kusadasi.

Hiya.
I´m back from Kusadasi since 2nd july. But i will go back in octobre and i will stay there the whole winter.I also found my big love there :cheesy: Wish me good luck, that i love kusadasi also in wintertime ;)

Greets, Milka

Not maybe 8) I will move 100% :D I hope, that i can live there the whole winter and that i won´t miss germany.I hope, i will find help,if i have problems and i hope also,that we will have enough money for the wintertime ;)

Ahh,and thanks for "welcome back" :)

Greets, Milka