Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I love this place.

Lovely restaurant interior - check
Good food - CHECK
Reasonable prices - check
Friendly staff - check.

It ticks all the boxes. The prices are reasonable (and not that much more than a burger meal from somewhere like tasteless Maccy D's) and they come in two sizes - normal (Seviyorum) or large (Çok seviyorum) Of course I tried the 'Çok seviyorum' and boy did I 'seviyorum' it! ;)

They have a selection of different burgers to choose from - Classic, Cheeseburger, Garlic, Mushroom and lots of others. I can really recommend the BBQ burger. It comes on a wooden tray and is served with potato wedges and is so large that scoffing it in a dignified manner is practically impossible. They give you a plastic 'pouch' under your cutlery to tuck the burger in so you can eat it without bathing in it.

It's located at the Ege Park shopping center in Mavişehir.

A few pics I snapped with my phone:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I am a big burger fan :D so I have tried a few and this was up there with the best of them, the meat was deeeeeelicious and thick.

Steve B

Connoisseur
Was there today with the missus and sister in law and I had the dana bacon cheeseburger, big sized, it was delicous. The dana bacon was really 2 big, thick slices of grilled smoked meat on it. Really tasty, and yes, messy! Also ordered onion rings, and an Efes, was a great treat, I put them up their with true "gourment burgers", lol!

i live close to there and i tried few times.My favourite is sunshine and garlic mushroom burger.If you order ''seviyorum'' its the small one but only the meatball is smaller,all the rest and size of bread is exactly same.The ''seviyorum'' is big genoeg:)Its really delicious and if you order a coca cola they bring a cold glass bottle which is the best my idea..Enjoy it!!:)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
We went there again today and to be honest, it was better than the last time we went. We went for dunch (post-lunch, pre-dinner) and had the dana bacon cheeseburger as the waiter suggested it to us. Holy Guacamole! It was deeeelicious, the best burger i've had in Turkey, and much nicer than the BBQ one we'd ate there previously which I didn't think was possible.

I wasn't starving so opted for the 'Seviyorum' as opposed the the 'Cok seviyorum' and it was more than enough, I still struggled to finish.

2 drinks, 2 burger menus = 29 lira. Great value compared to the fast food burger joints that charge 10 lira a menu, there's not much in it in price...but worlds apart in quality. I'm a huge burger fan... but I'm also a bit of a burger snob and this place pleases my tastebuds immensely.

If you live in Mavişehir they do take aways..Tel: 324 82 22.

There's also a Friends & Burgers in Balcova at the Kipa center there.