Dolmus To Ephesus

AlanK

Connoisseur
The dolmuş to Selçuk passes within about 1 km and costs 5TL or you can go all the way into Selçuk for the same price and then catch the dolmuş to Pamucak which drops you at the entrance to Efesus.

ben

Black Knight
The last time we went to Selcuk just before christmas the dolmus cost 5TL, I think the charge for Efesus is the same.

Dolmus from Kusadasi to Selcuk has been 5 lira since August (and, I think, before that). We live in Selcuk so we take that ride fairly frequently. I think it costs the same to get off at the Ephesus turn off. I'm pretty sure the Selcuk to Ephesus carpark fare on the Pamucak dolmus is 2.50.

Dolmus from Kusadasi to Selcuk has been 5 lira since August (and, I think, before that). We live in Selcuk so we take that ride fairly frequently. I think it costs the same to get off at the Ephesus turn off. I'm pretty sure the Selcuk to Ephesus carpark fare on the Pamucak dolmus is 2.50.
hi what times doesthe dolmus leave the station in selsuk for kusadasi we are going to kus in april and weather permittin we go to pamucak beach no problem geting bus from kus but last time we wait on the road for a long time for the bus from sel to kus eg if it leaves on the half hour it should be at pamucak about 15 minutes later

I'm not sure of the times but they run about every twenty minutes. In high season, though, they tend to get full up and there are 'booked' passengers from the big hotels. We don't wait on the bend of the road near Pamucak as the dolmus doesn't always stop for us there. If you can get to the Richmond or one of the big siteler you might have more luck.

I'm not sure of the times but they run about every twenty minutes. In high season, though, they tend to get full up and there are 'booked' passengers from the big hotels. We don't wait on the bend of the road near Pamucak as the dolmus doesn't always stop for us there. If you can get to the Richmond or one of the big siteler you might have more luck.
tks i think that what happened us we were there for about an hour and bus pased us good idea to go down the beach to hotel

Hey everyone,

we were trying today to find out which dolmus to take to ephesus/selcuk but there is no signs for it on the buses(?).

Could someone maybe tell us which number/line to take? And from where [street name/otogar]?

Thank you very much in advance!!