Kusadasi and beaches

We were in Kusadasi 2 years ago. Kusadasi is a real heaven in the world and I was amazed by historical places such as Ephesus, Artemis, Priene, Miletos. Also I strongly recommend to you to visit Pamukkale. :idea:

hey guys! i think ladies beach is the best ever, ive been to Kus 9 times now and i always stay on ladies beach. Hi 2 everyone i kno! Anyone else stayed on ladies beach? Carly x

GrandBlueSky Hotel at Ladies Beach Kusadasi

Welcome to the board Kusadasi_Carly.
I stayed at GrandBlueSky Hotel at Ladies beach Kusadasi.
I love Ladies beach area but I also love the bar street! :evil:

Hi there.
I´ve been to Kusadasi 8 times now and the 9th will come in june :cheesy:
I love the ladies beach area,but i also stayed in centrum.We make our holiday every year in hotel imbat (since 3 or 4 years).I never saw a historical place,but i hope,that i´ll see some this year.
The first time,i was in kusadasi (1998) i felt in love.It´s my home now :D
Sorry for my bad english,but my excuse is: I´m german :oops: [/b]

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hello Milka;

Welcome to Kusadasi Forums ;)

Please trust me that you must visit Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary if you would like to love Kusadasi more and more...

I hope that We see you in Kusadasi forums everyday - we are waiting your further posts.

Regards

Milka said:
Hi there.
I´ve been to Kusadasi 8 times now and the 9th will come in june :cheesy:
I love the ladies beach area,but i also stayed in centrum.We make our holiday every year in hotel imbat (since 3 or 4 years).I never saw a historical place,but i hope,that i´ll see some this year.
The first time,i was in kusadasi (1998) i felt in love.It´s my home now :D
Sorry for my bad english,but my excuse is: I´m german :oops: [/b]
Welcome Milka,

You are our first German Kusadasi Forum member I think and as Kusadasi-Guy's said that reading your posts everyday would be great honor for us.

First: Thank you 8)
Really?? I´m the first german member? :shock:
Wow!! I really love kusadasi and i give my promise,i will visit ephesus and the house of virgin mary.I tried it also the last years,but i had sleep so much :oops: But this year,i have much time for this.
Something for the Forum: I need MOOOOORE :cheesy: And don´t you have the possibility to chat anywhere? It would be nicer :D
So,once again thanks a lot

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hello again Milka,

Kusadasi Forums is a new community and day by day our members will be increased. Of course we are waitinh more German members but you are the first now ;) Thats a great honor for us.

And about chat... Well, I can really build up easily a chat place but firstly we need more members.

a v only been 2 kusadasi twice an am goin next year again a always stay at ladies beach but next year am stayin in the town dose any1 no a good hotel/apartments 2 stay at ?