Mosquitos Door Shields

been looking for good price for patio door shoeld for mozzie was quoted 300 lira seems abit expensive any idea on price would be much appreciated cheers!

AlanK

Connoisseur
been looking for good price for patio door shoeld for mozzie was quoted 300 lira seems abit expensive any idea on price would be much appreciated cheers!
A neighbour paid 50 TL last summer. There's a good place near the Aydinroudabout and another by the entrance to the Sanayi Sitesi

pajoe

Connoisseur
There is a chap in Davutlar that has done a lot for us.He owns the picture and framing shop at the top of the village.
He is very reasonable.

Jake, if I come over in may i will talk with you about this, i know you find cheap prices :erm:
no problem Anil ..i don,t find the cheaper prices Mehmet gets them for me .also had the car door and bumper resprayed this week had a quote before when i went alone of i think 350 Tl just for the bumper,then i went with mehmet last week and got the bumper and the door repaired and sprayed all for 150 Tl always good to have a turkish friend..

Marcelle, get off your bus, on way into town, at top of the hill past our sitesi, just before traffic lights (opet garage on that side of road is edge of Sanayi Industrial estate) xx