Summer Holiday Recommends

Hello all. I am from Turkey. BUt This will be my first ten days summer holiday in Kusadasi. I will come to Kusadasi alone cos all my friend I suggest to come with me, give me negative response. I enjoy to swim so much and cos of I need a hotel everything inclued 5 stars and have its beach. I afraid of getting bored so much cos I have noone with me to come there. I need to know so much about Kusadasi. Where I must stay where I should go to dance etc. What is the best to do in Kusadasi etc.
I am sorry cos of me english. Maybe I can not explain what I mean. Hope you will write your suggests.
:)

peril

Connoisseur
I'm afraid that I can't help you with hotels - I've never stayed in an all-inclusive 5star hotel in kusadasi - but I'm sure someone will be able to recommend one. There is plenty to do and see in Kusadasi and nearby. There are plenty of beaches - the best being Ladies Beach/Green Beach or somewhat further out, Long Beach which extends for miles. There are also two waterparks which are good fun and great for a day out. You could take a boat cruise, either a daytime one or and evening one around the bay - or do both. You should visit Ephesus and Pammukale (there are many travel agencies dotted around centrum and in Ladies Beach where you can purchase these and other trips). You could even take a day trip to Samos if you felt like it. Then there is the shopping and the markets, although being Turkish you may not find it as much fun as other tourists. Anyway enjoy your holiday, you should have a great time.

Hello all. I am from Turkey. BUt This will be my first ten days summer holiday in Kusadasi. I will come to Kusadasi alone cos all my friend I suggest to come with me, give me negative response. I enjoy to swim so much and cos of I need a hotel everything inclued 5 stars and have its beach. I afraid of getting bored so much cos I have noone with me to come there. I need to know so much about Kusadasi. Where I must stay where I should go to dance etc. What is the best to do in Kusadasi etc.
I am sorry cos of me english. Maybe I can not explain what I mean. Hope you will write your suggests.
:)
I am sure you will not get bored in Kuşadası as peril explains plenty to see and do and please do not appologise for your English I am sure if most of us could speak Turkish as well we would be more than happy.