just saying hello..

Hello everybody..
Just found the site and think it's great!!!
We have recently come back from another wonderful holiday from Kusadasi.
Me, my husband and son (aged 13) love the place so much we took the plunge and started the ball rolling to buy our very own holiday home there.. woohooooo (oh my god.. 41 and still wooohoooo-ing) hahahaha
Looks like we will have many many more great holiday's there from now on.. :lol:
take care
Finchie XX

**claire**

Super Moderator
Hi Finchie :cheesy:

Welcome to the forum!!

Lucky you !! about to buy a house in Kusadasi!!!! Im not jealous honest!!! :roll:

where abouts is the house?

Tell us some of your favorite things to do in kus!!

looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

claire 8)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
OH DUDE- I THOUGH YOU WERE A MAN. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR NAME. ERM DONT ASK?

NICE TO HAVE YOU ON THE FORUMS. I SEE YOU ARE A VALID HELPFUL MEMBER ALREADY. NICE ONE, HUN!

SHAME WE CANT ALL BE LIKE THAT EH CHEZ HEHE

BUBYE

LUV CARMELLA

Thanks for the welcomes..
I am a fully fledged woman.. (I was the last time I looked anyway hahaha)
We have got our place about 100 meters from Ladies Beach.. I am far to lazy to drag myself much further than that to be honest after a hard day of sunning myself.. 8)
We have always enjoyed all the normal family stuff on holiday to be honest.. you know? sun sand and.. ermmm.. shopping.. hahahaha
We come home with the normal holiday stuff from Turkey.. yes we have a stack of tee-shirts, jeans sunglasses and a new rolex every year.. and of course the new leather jacket!! from Benny's of course ;)
We enjoy the good food.. the wonderfull sights and the even better company of the local people..
What more can anybody want from a holiday????
take care
finchie X

a fully fedged woman is one with .. curves,, credit card (preferably hubbies) and shopping complusion Kusadasi guy.. hahahaha
I am sure you know what I mean now??.. :)

I'm not blonde.. no!!!
I am the one that is always third on everybodies list.. (except my husband's)
I am a red head.. (no hair.. just a red head) hahahahahaha :lol:

you all should come to Trinidad..buy yourself a summer home bythe beach..play mas at carnival timedance to calypso on the streets wearing hardly anything at all until the sun comes up ;)you would love it !

Cheers
the blue

Hi Finchie,

Welcome to the mad house!
I am soooo jealous of you for buying your own holiday house - I would loooove to have one but cant afford it. Maybe one day *sigh*

Have fun on the forum!