Radon Thermal Spa

I have been reading extensively trying to find out how to get in to the thermal spa from Davutlar, few of the info I read that you can take the dolmus from Kusadasi, what dolmus number?, taxi from Davutlar to the spa? how much? We will be making multiple trips to the spa and it would be very helpful if there are more information and forum about it (in English) and how to get there and back. It might help tourism and promote something new to explore, it is listed number 39 on your must do in Kusadasi but that's how far it goes. I looked at their website but no luck with regards to transport, sent them an email, no reply either. Anybody??? Thank you...

there is a bus from kusadasi i will get the no for you during the day the driver will drop you pretty close to it and the bus going back to kus will pick you up at door its easy really but we have not been for a couple of years

There are two dolmuses that go to Davutlar: you want the Davutlar Direk (and not Davutlar Siteler). While the spas aren't on the normal route, if you tell the dolmus driver that you want to go to Radon, he will take you right up to the door. To return to Kusadasi, just ask the front desk to call for a dolmus to come collect you.
Intercity dolmuses don't have numbers.

there is a bus from kusadasi i will get the no for you during the day the driver will drop you pretty close to it and the bus going back to kus will pick you up at door its easy really but we have not been for a couple of years
Thank you very much for your help and valuable time, very much appreciated. Dolmus number will be fab, looking forward to hear from you soon.

There are two dolmuses that go to Davutlar: you want the Davutlar Direk (and not Davutlar Siteler). While the spas aren't on the normal route, if you tell the dolmus driver that you want to go to Radon, he will take you right up to the door. To return to Kusadasi, just ask the front desk to call for a dolmus to come collect you.
Intercity dolmuses don't have numbers.
Woohoo, this is just great, can't wait and will be there as soon as we arrive, all of these details will surely make our itinerary planning much easier and use our time wisely. I remember last year that some dolmus has destination names posted in front on our way to Selcuk and Soke. I just wanted to make sure that I am in the right direction as every holiday season there might be any changes in different towns and resort. A big, big thank you for taking time in reply to my post, it means so much to us and very grateful indeed.

There are two thermal spars, I have been to the council one 10 ( I think)
TL bargain :)
Thank you Anthony, I managed to find Radon website in Turkish, of course with google help any English translation is better , the rest is mine to understand and figure out what it meant. I like Radon in particular where the locals go, simple, have a good hours thermal soak and go, more relaxed. At the moment its advertised 15TL for seniors(adult I guess) whole day and its a bargain, I hope its an up to date price. Natur Med feels like a retreat if you want a detox and looks like a high end medical complex, more like its what they want for you and stick to a health regime and treatment rather than what you want. Not my kind of holiday:smile:

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
Thank you Anthony, I managed to find Radon website in Turkish, of course with google help any English translation is better , the rest is mine to understand and figure out what it meant. I like Radon in particular where the locals go, simple, have a good hours thermal soak and go, more relaxed. At the moment its advertised 15TL for seniors(adult I guess) whole day and its a bargain, I hope its an up to date price. Natur Med feels like a retreat if you want a detox and looks like a high end medical complex, more like its what they want for you and stick to a health regime and treatment rather than what you want. Not my kind of holiday:smile:

You are right it is 15 TL bargain though all day, plus you can get cheap meals in there.:thumbsup: :tup:

If you are planning multiple trips to the Radon you could buy an abone (I think they call like that a multiple pass) it costs TL 120 for 10 visits. You can buy 1 abone but use it for a few people.

Thank you very much everyone for all your helpful replies, counting the days for a proper thermal soak and back again for a fab holiday.:thumbsup: :tup:

Work hard, do your best, pray regularly and
leave my worries to our creator...