My best bits from Kusadasi

what can i say kusadasi was the best, the whole two weeks was the best bits. considering my friend and i spent most of the time in paddys bar, yes even during th day, except the day we wnet on a boat trip and the day i got my tattoo, but even then it was facing paddys that i got my tattoo done. the men are really nice people to meet and talk to. i thought i was falling in love, but it is as well i did not as a week after i came home the man i wanted got married... but kusadasi was the best holiday ever out of all the places i have been. i have been to majorca, gran canaria, fuetventura, corfu. so turkey was the best..

my friend set me up on this and i hate the name andy but dont know how to change.

best bits 2005 august

i just thought i would write a few of my best bits from this year down, but it would be so hard to do them all. well all i have to say again is that kusadasi is the best and u would have thought i would have been addited to it again and now am going back in october, cant wait to have more best bits, this year was so much better than last year as i know what i was doing and knew poeple and wasnt strange at all, my friends from there where all great and meeting new was ones was even better, but off course still my friend hasan b haas tot be the best and again i fell in love as a foolish new person in kusadasi,hehe. so i went on 2 boats and they were great the first one wasnt as good as the second as there wasnt any cute fellas on it or even any achcol,and also i got sun stroke on this boat trip which make me ragin cause that night in bar street i couldnt stay all night. the second one was great it had buff fellas and achcol on it and had a big water fight on it and it was amazing. meet a nice people on it pitty it hadnt have been at the start of the holiday rather than the end.

this year again i got 2 new tottoos one an angel on my back at the top and its pretty big and a tiny flower on my ankle, when you get to kusadasi theses things seem to be addictive to get but that is me finished with the tattoos i have three now and that will do hopefully, it was funny the day i got them done, the people on here that know tolga he made the day so funny.

you all told me me to try all the other bars before i went so on my firts night i tried most of them, i tried,kittys,jimmys,log cabin,the garage,the orange lew,and some others but i still ended up being in paddys all the time, but io really liked the log cabin to so spent most the there as well.

also when on holiday i meet up with laura and sarah and they were nice girls, but meet with sue and she was amazing we had a lugh with her in are hotel and she let us meet her best friend and he was so funny. miss sue not being on here she was great.

glad i went back to the same hotel as they all made me welcome again and got close to all the staff this year and i have made friends there for life. cant wait to see them all in october.

and off course me having to have a fall again was walking down towards my hotel when a man tripped me and and i fell flat on my face. cut my legs and my head.. also many off times when waling with a sexy fella i always tripped over my own feet.

just thought i would tell some we story as i was bored.

so i went on 2 boats and they were great the first one wasnt as good as the second as there wasnt any cute fellas on it or even any achcol,and also i got sun stroke on this boat trip which make me ragin cause that night in bar street i couldnt stay all night. the second one was great it had buff fellas and achcol on it and had a big water fight on it and it was amazing. meet a nice people on it pitty it hadnt have been at the start of the holiday rather than the end.

The boat trips are one of the things I look forward to the most! :bigok:!
Thanks for sharing Belle Du Belfast!:eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeh boat trips in Turkey are awesome! We go out on our boat around the canels & lakes of Holland - but somehow it just isn't the same! :D

I've never been on one in Kus, though! (Must try that one day...)

Went on one in Bodrum for the day and it was brilliant!!!!! Also went on the moonlight cruise - which was also great & very romantic. A definate must for anyone visiting Turkey.

Boat trips

Carmella said:
Yeh boat trips in Turkey are awesome! We go out on our boat around the canels & lakes of Holland - but somehow it just isn't the same! :D

I've never been on one in Kus, though! (Must try that one day...)

Went on one in Bodrum for the day and it was brilliant!!!!! Also went on the moonlight cruise - which was also great & very romantic. A definate must for anyone visiting Turkey.
Yeah the boat trips are the best. I went on 1 in Kusadasi and one in Bodrum. The Kusadasi 1 was the best, probably 1 of the best days of the holiday. The Bodrum one was great but not so good because it was the last day and i was proper depressed about leaving that night and not seeing everyone for like a year. *sniff*
But the actual trips ruuule. I love it, they take you to little coves and thigns and you jump off into the fishies. Makes memories.
Peejayxx

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
awww peejay that sounds fab i really need to go on a boat trip and u just madeit sound fab so thats on my to do list next time im in kus! xx

yeah it def was a highlight soo good! :p :D :p :)
Peejay xxx