What I Like About Today

Enjoying a lovely sunny day, but chilly at around 12°(after days & days of torrential rain & storms...) ... & a super guitar (+ group) Concert at the Pera Culture Organisation (above the covered Market) last night ... parked easily & in and out under cover dodging heavy rain! Super evening ended with home made meatballs & 3 huge glasses of rose at our fave cafe ... so lovely having hubby here this winter..

Oh and by the way İ also got my Turkish Citizenship B-) ... took almost 4 yrs but all the sweeter for a positive result! Have spent much of all that time (& all that was involved!!) enjoying and learning more about a fascinating culture & improving my Turkush language!

Last edited:
Enjoying a lovely sunny day, but chilly at around 12°(after days & days of torrential rain & storms...) ... & a super guitar (+ group) Concert at the Pera Culture Organisation (above the covered Market) last night ... parked easily & in and out under cover dodging heavy rain! Super evening ended with home made meatballs & 3 huge glasses of rose at our fave cafe ... so lovely having hubby here this winter..

Oh and by the way İ also got my Turkish Citizenship B-) ... took almost 4 yrs but all the sweeter for a positive result! Have spent much of all that time (& all that was involved!!) enjoying and learning more about a fascinating culture & improving my Turkush language!
Congratulations keep enjoying life xx

Congratulations Kas- everything comes to he who waits!