Air Con Price

Hi, can anyone please tell me if this is a good price for the following aircon units including installation from koctas, 600 pounds.1x 9000 btu, and 1x 12000 btu. If its expensive please tell me cheapest place to go. Thank you very much. Scott.

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
Take the quotes from koctas to the other aırcon shops just past belıdıye--ask them ıf they can beat koctas prıce and ınclude fıttıng--you have to haggle here.Montaj--fıttıng ıs usually ıncluded ın koctas---ıt wıll say montaj dahıldır on the ıtem.

Hi, can anyone please tell me if this is a good price for the following aircon units including installation from koctas, 600 pounds.1x 9000 btu, and 1x 12000 btu. If its expensive please tell me cheapest place to go. Thank you very much. Scott.
You can check the prices at hepsiburada.com You will need to learn Turkish to use that website :)
Check the section of "klimalar" on the left sidebar below "Ev elektroniği" >>> "Isıtma ve Soğutma"
Klima: aircon, Klimalar: plural of aircon.

I would always buy air cons from vestel or arcelik,a bit more expensive to buy but cheaper on your electric bill...ps Scott is Koc Tas including installation on their price..
I would always stay away from Turkish brands. They are really low quality and usually cheap.

We had Fujitsu in the last house - only needed 2 units for whole house - bills not bad in winter - sadly dont have it here - yet!! ...

I would always buy air cons from vestel or arcelik,a bit more expensive to buy but cheaper on your electric bill...ps Scott is Koc Tas including installation on their price..
I wonder what you pay now for arcelik aircon usage. I don't use my fridge - too expensive. I don't drink milk and eat out. I have got 2 aircons running - my bill from Kibtek for 2 weeks is 750TL . My bill used to be 300 per month. Seems quite expensive to me