State Pension Uk

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
Anyone in receipt of their UK state pension having it paid into a Turkish back account ?
My husband is just about to get his ,16th August Birthday letter stating 20th pay date so how long will it take for us to receive in our Turkish bank account ?

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
Anyone in receipt of their UK state pension having it paid into a Turkish back account ?
My husband is just about to get his ,16th August Birthday letter stating 20th pay date so how long will it take for us to receive in our Turkish bank account ?

Yep I got mine through, its very easy and I get it paid into the bank every month...:D I think I waited just over a month.

Anniebubble

Yep I got mine through, its very easy and I get it paid into the bank every month...:D I think I waited just over a month.

Thanks, a month for the first payment after due date ?Why so long ? and now how long after your due date do you get your pension,.With our private pension we get on the 3 day after due date.

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
Thanks, a month for the first payment after due date ?Why so long ? and now how long after your due date do you get your pension,.With our private pension we get on the 3 day after due date.
When it is set up and running I get my pension every month, but in the beginning it took over a month before I had it then, why I don't know

You can have it paid weekly, every two weeks or monthly so if you choose monthly it will be after 16 September , if weekly a week after the date, weekly is paid every Monday.
Hope this helps.
May I wish you and your husband many years to enjoy this this.

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
You can have it paid weekly, every two weeks or monthly so if you choose monthly it will be after 16 September , if weekly a week after the date, weekly is paid every Monday.
Hope this helps.
May I wish you and your husband many years to enjoy this this.
I wish the same for you and yours :)

Anniebubble

We asked for it to be paid monthly and reading the letter it said 1st payment 20th August ...thought we would get it then so now we know it next month Thanks.

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
What kınd of exchange rate do you get wıth state pensıon--ıs ıt paıd ın sterlıng and you change ıt yourself or ıs ıt changed and sent ın lıra to a turkısh account.

Anniebubble

Yes get mine paid into AKBANK no problem at all gets paid in every 28 days and i drew it 2 days later. The pension people exchange it for the best rate. I always check mine with money converter and its nearly the same amount as what i get. So quite happy.

Thank you

Cheers everyone

Don't forget that if you pay tax on your pension then download the P85 form from the UK Gov website and get your liabilities changed to Turkey, where they don't tax you on your pensions. A reciprocal agreement that many don't know about, and no, they don't freeze your pension increases if you do it. I know many who are paying more than £100 per month tax for no reason , madness!!!

Anniebubble

Don't forget that if you pay tax on your pension then download the P85 form from the UK Gov website and get your liabilities changed to Turkey, where they don't tax you on your pensions. A reciprocal agreement that many don't know about, and no, they don't freeze your pension increases if you do it. I know many who are paying more than £100 per month tax for no reason , madness!!!
Thanks

We are registered as non uk residence for the last 10 years so dont pay any taxes.....not that we get enough to anyway lol!

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
Thanks

We are registered as non uk residence for the last 10 years so dont pay any taxes.....not that we get enough to anyway lol!
Thanks for that Roy, I didn't know anything about this, so if I fill the form and send it then I will not have to pay tax on my state pension? what about LA pensions?

I'm informed that state and private pensions aren't taxed over here Tony. But as usual it's always best to check, however I do know someone who has both and doesn't pay any tax whatsoever even though the £10k per year limit is exceeded:)