Hello everybody! It´s me!

I´m so glad having found a forum of Kusadasi. I came back from Turkey/Kusadasi 1 week ago. It was my first time there. And like nearly everybody I get to know a nice man from barstreet!!! :cheesy:

Welcome Anissa, yep its true, most girls go to Turkey, come back with fake designer gear, a lovely tan and not forgetting a new boyfriend ;)

I did not buy any faked clothes. A wonder! :wave:

Only gold and apple tea!

Yes and my heart is still in Kusa.
I always was in Jimmy´s Bar. And the man I can´t forget is JONNY. He is Dj and stands at the door. But know he´s in Dublin at his wife and his son. I didn´t knew that before. :roll:

I spent all my money for gold. I love it.

And about JONNY: :cry:
I know about his situation but allthough I think of him toujours! WHY? I never had something like this before! And I´m 22!

My last night there I went away out of barstreet because it was late and I had to stand up early. JONNY wanted to come with him. He took the keys of his car out of the bar. I was gone. He ran after me screaming my name! But I´m not that kind of girl. And know I do not even have his number!

KEEP AWAY

HI THERE JOHNNY IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN TURKEY AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT I AM REALLY SHOCKED. HE LIVES IN DUBLIN IN THE WINTER. WHAT IS HIS TURKISH NAME MAYBE WE GOT THE WRONG JOHNNY ALSO BE CAREFUL WHAT U TALK ABOUT REGARDING PEOPLE IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER ALL I COULD BE HIS WIFE READING THIS. WHICH I AINT ANYWAY NICE TO MEET YA ANISSA AND DONT GET INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE THATS MARRIED GIRL YOUR TOO GOOD FOR THAT

I don´t know his turkish name. I only know he has a golden chain with a puma round his neck, a very sweet face with a beard around the chin. He also sings or better raps..

Oh sh...
I thought there would be something between us. But this I will never get to know.