Steam Cleaner/ Mop

peril

Connoisseur
Anyone know whereabouts in kusadasi I might get a steam cleaner /mop- figure it's the best way to clean my floors without killing myself! I have one I could bring over but that's a bit of a nuisance and I'd prefer to buy locally in case of problems.

peril

Connoisseur
Thanks jake - I didn't see any in koctas last time I was there- pressure washer would be good outside but I can only imagine the mess I'd make inside - hence the steam mop! Might go for the two - depending on price .

Anyone know whereabouts in kusadasi I might get a steam cleaner /mop- figure it's the best way to clean my floors without killing myself! I have one I could bring over but that's a bit of a nuisance and I'd prefer to buy locally in case of problems.
What are you trying to clean?

peril

Connoisseur
Floors mostly- I have one here at home that has a detachable hand held bit for presses etc- I'm mainly interested unit for the floors though.

The H2O is a great steamer, mine came with various attachments ,took it over in my suitcase with no problem
does a great job all over the house ,but as miketutun said I wouldn't use the tap water just use the bottled .

Think the tap water here will break anything. On my third water heater averaging 1 every five years due to the calcium !
Me too.We were switching water off at the end of the season,and we've been told the tank rusts when it dries out. This is the first year we've left the mains switched on.

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
yes,the water ıs very dryıng here--- thats where olıve oıl comes ın usefull Put some olıve oıl a squırty bottle and massage yourself wıth ıt a couple of tımes a month--haır as well and ıts really good for rubbıng ınto tıred acheıng feet addıng a bıt of your favourıte essentıal oıl lıke lavender.Put an old bedcover on your bed and sleep wıth ıt on overnıght.In the sıxtıes we used to mıx olıve oıl and vınegar and use for suntan lotıon and ıt worked very well.

peril

Connoisseur
yes,the water ıs very dryıng here--- thats where olıve oıl comes ın usefull Put some olıve oıl a squırty bottle and massage yourself wıth ıt a couple of tımes a month--haır as well and ıts really good for rubbıng ınto tıred acheıng feet addıng a bıt of your favourıte essentıal oıl lıke lavender.Put an old bedcover on your bed and sleep wıth ıt on overnıght.In the sıxtıes we used to mıx olıve oıl and vınegar and use for suntan lotıon and ıt worked very well.
Must try that next time KiB - the massaging bit - I wouldn't fancy the suntan lotion though- it's remind me of fish and chips- at least the smell of the vinegar would and I'd end up hungry all the time!