Internet Speed

Richard

Cardiff King
We are still getting very poor internet speed. Less than 1 mb and drops off regularly. As most of our site is Turkish and they all have Internet. I'm sure they get faster speed. I back in April and thinking about getting the telecom people out to check my line. Everyone seems to be getting up to 10 mb.

Any advice would be helpful.

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
We are still getting very poor internet speed. Less than 1 mb and drops off regularly. As most of our site is Turkish and they all have Internet. I'm sure they get faster speed. I back in April and thinking about getting the telecom people out to check my line. Everyone seems to be getting up to 10 mb.

Any advice would be helpful.

Phone up TTnet and tell them, they have a system so you can talk in english, I am always doing it when our speed is down.The number is 444 0 375

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
I got over 10 until i use over 50gb of download and then speed goes down to 3 never lower.
Thats very poor do as Anthony07 says ring and they can check you line they are very helpful.

i just phoned this number to get my speed updated and they wanted more money for upgrade ,i am already paying 75 tl per month for unlimited .and i can only get 3 MB with the package i have..if i wanted to go fibre they want 200 Tl plus per month,,what a joke..

I signed up to TTNET last week getting 3.5mb in centrum. I noticed they did a dongle offer which cost 39tl a month, used to have a AVEA dongle and I was getting the same speeds and not so congested at weekends either. So if you are thinking of just getting internet I would go the dongle route as had no problems streaming iPlayer etc.

I`m paying 50tl for unlimited for upto 16mb speed
I know Ann that's what I tried to explain to them today ,many of our friends are paying About the same as you..I am paying 75 Tl plus .for 3 mb it's just not right and the guy I spoke today on the English speaker on 99 I found him very rude and could,not make out a word he was saying.spoke so soft..think I have to change to usurper online ..loads of good reports from customers ..problem in turkey half a dozen servers so no competition...in the uk hundreds of servers so lower prices and deals..turkey is in the feckin dark ages. Just out to make money..

Anniebubble

Thats really funny John have always found them very helpful on phone might be worth another call after the holiday he had to work so not happy lol!

Anniebubble

Thankyou Anniebubble I popped into TTnet this morning,(I hate going there lol)my contract expired last month ,I was going to go with super online,with Turkcell ,but they offered me a new 2 year contract ,that gives me 50 GB for just under 52 Tl..a happy bunny..
Glad your sorted.

Thankyou Anniebubble I popped into TTnet this morning,(I hate going there lol)my contract expired last month ,I was going to go with super online,with Turkcell ,but they offered me a new 2 year contract ,that gives me 50 GB for just under 52 Tl..a happy bunny..
Please keep us updated Jake 51 about the new provider.