Good Morning

peril

Connoisseur
Good morning - just saw a glimpse of the sun as it glides into the oblivion of grey that is currently the sky over Dublin. Last day here as we travel to Malta tonight- babysitting today and packing this evening - going to be wrecked - but hey what the hell- hopefully wall to wall sunshine from tomorrow - and then Kusadasi here we come!

Goodmorning all again the sun is shining and still nippy!
Peril I wish you a lovely happy holiday in Malta I'm sure you will and what a chance to get a lovely base tan before getting to Kusadasi, where temperatures are already in the mid 20's
Bon Voyage!

Glorious day here - bee for a lovely walk across the fields this morning before running the gauntlet to the shops ad to collect a parcrel from the post office (ad a 20 minute wait!). No matter the su is shining so everyone is in a benevolent mood except the 60+ rocker who was effing and jeffing. However, even he gave up as everyone ignored him!
Enjoy today wherever you are.

peril

Connoisseur
Lovely sun here in Malta but it's not terribly warm - was only 15 yesterday and quite cool of an evening. I've needed my long trousers fleece scarf and coat in the evening and have been cold enough out of the sun during the day. Still I'm not complaining as it's a lot better than home and hopefully will get warmer as the days go by.

Morning Forum fans, the sun is up and shining high in the sky. Like Malta it may be shining but not shorts and T shirt weather. I hope it heats up for you Peril! Still to be away is lovely and Malta is a great place enjoy the break !

peril

Connoisseur
Warmer today in sunny Malta. We're here for a wedding so there's celebrations every day in some form or another - any more wine and my liver will be all a quiver! Church rehearsal this evening and wine and canapés after. Eating in tonight - Maltese sausages with courgette, cauliflower , sweet potatoes and mushrooms all baked in the oven with a spicy seasoning and a garlic yoghurt dip on the side.

Good morning all, another sun filled morning with low temperatures. It did rain a little yesterday afternoon but not for long! They are already beginning to worry about a drought here in SE England ....