Meral Gular Solicitor. Recommended.

Hi
Just for your info which may be of help to some people I used Meral Gular to do the paperwork and also gave her power of attorney to sell my house as I couldnt attend Turkey to do any transfer.
She did an excellent job with email and phone call updates to me during the process of the sale.At the end the proceeds where sent over two working days to my local bank. Cant praise her enough as selling ,buying in Turkey is a worrying process.
Hope she can be of help.
Gary

Hi
Just for your info which may be of help to some people I used Meral Gular to do the paperwork and also gave her power of attorney to sell my house as I couldnt attend Turkey to do any transfer.
She did an excellent job with email and phone call updates to me during the process of the sale.At the end the proceeds where sent over two working days to my local bank. Cant praise her enough as selling ,buying in Turkey is a worrying process.
Hope she can be of help.
Gary
Thanks Gary yes finding reliable people can be a very hit and miss affair.

Hello, can anyone supply me with her location / contact details please?

We own on KGSR and my other half is Chairman of the owners club - her details might be of use to some of the owners. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Sanjen,

Here is her address - nice lady has very good English, works with official translator Stella Sako (lovely English lady)

LAWYER MERAL DALKILIC
INONU BULVARI
DEMOKRASI MEYDANI NO: 69/404
KUSADASI / AYDIN
B

kibris

Mancunian Crooner
stand wıth your back toward the belıdıye whıch ıs the town hall and look across the road--there you wıll see a shop that does pıcs for passports.Meral ıs on the top floor of thıs buıldıng and ıf you look up you wıll see her sıgn but the entrance ıs round the sıde and there ıs a lıft.

stand wıth your back toward the belıdıye whıch ıs the town hall and look across the road--there you wıll see a shop that does pıcs for passports.Meral ıs on the top floor of thıs buıldıng and ıf you look up you wıll see her sıgn but the entrance ıs round the sıde and there ıs a lıft.

Thank you too :)

Just to add to recommendations. She was acting for the seller of the house I bought and from a buyers point of view I found her very helpful and efficient and the process went really smooth. She even organised Stella for me to translate (I paid but she organised). I would definitely use her if I am in need in future.

B

soh

Connoisseur
nice to see new Brits and Irish buying again. So many i knew have sold up/passed on in the last 4 years, we came within a hairs width of joining the exodus, really glad now that it didn't come off.

soh

Connoisseur
nice to see new Brits and Irish buying again. So many i knew have sold up/passed on in the last 4 years, we came within a hairs width of joining the exodus, really glad now that it didn't come off.