Featured InterContinental Aqaba Resort, Jordan

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
DSC_3223.jpg

We stayed at InterContinental Aqaba Resort it the middle of November and it was a very pleasant stay. It was our first visit to Jordan and was so good to swim while my home country entering to the winter.

The hotel has an amazing private beach, it is crystal clear. The pool is very big and the hotel has nice spot on the Red Sea. I believe this hotel has significantly better outdoor area than other hotels in the area.

Our room was big and clean, comfortable bed and nice view from the balcony. The staff were polite and they were well trained. I even became a friend with Outlets Manager, Mr. Ahmad Al.Momani, who helped us a lot when we need anything and when we need to choose what to eat. He added a lot to our stay.

The food was very good too. Well, I enjoyed the dinners there the most. Different every-night and plenty of choice. It was my first time i ate Om Ali, it is a popular Egyptian dessert. I ate this delicious food different places in Jordan and this hotel was serving the most delicious one.

I hope to visit Aqaba and stay at this hotel again, soon :)

DSC_2766.jpg DSC_2768.jpg DSC_2772.jpg DSC_2816.jpg DSC_2818.jpg