How I am (@iamtravelr) editing my photos?

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Question: How are you editing your photos?
I am getting a lot questions like this on Instagram. Well, here are my steps:

1. I edit the "lighting" (exposure, contrast, shadows and highlights) on Adobe Lightroom.
This is my first step. On October 2017, Adobe brought the new machine learning Auto Settings on "Light" panel. I can see the big improvements. So, I hit the auto button and i edit the lighting more for my liking (like slightly more exposure and more/less highlights).

More info about "auto": http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/12/announcing-the-december-update-to-lightroom.html

2. I have some Lightroom presets, I apply them and customize them. And/or after that I apply "izkiz cam" filters. I have also a beta copy of the new DeluxeFX app, which I haven't released yet but I am using it a lot too. Hopefully, I will release it soon ;)

Basically, thats it. So, briefly, light is very important in photography and Lightroom app is very powerful editing app on manipulating the "lights" (exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites and blacks).

Do you have questions? Please ask below (you need to sign in/sign up to my website first, it is easy)