Water

Hi had a water bill yesterday and should have been zero, because I always pay when we leave, but it was 44tl. Long story short had to pay it but was told to go to big aski office to see why I had a bill. Turns out I owed 4 months atik su. Now before usage it is 11tl per month. So now pay atik su with water instead of belediye

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
We have been paying 11.02 for months think since May .its shown separate at the bottom of bill. It states its for solid waste that we used to pay at Belediye.

Yes that's right, she did say change over happened in April but obviously not all in the system yet, as my friends bill was zero. But the lady in the aski did give us a letter to take to aydem to get past records to prove we only come back and to, we will have a discount. We are not back until March so my friend and I will do the trekking, as every bit helps

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
I have noticed we pay every mouth but our neighbours bill is zero they only come for the summer ,if your here and using then you have to pay the extra payment.Looks like you should`n have had a bill , they can see you are not using water so what is he difference goin to Aydem for electric ? to prove your not using . Last month I had 33.06tl extra 2 extra payment ,dont ask why thought may be it was being taken back to the beginning of the year.This month back to only one , will see what happens and will go and ask.
Hope yours gets sorted, one good thing its not a lot of money.

I have noticed we pay every mouth but our neighbours bill is zero they only come for the summer ,if your here and using then you have to pay the extra payment.Looks like you should`n have had a bill , they can see you are not using water so what is he difference goin to Aydem for electric ? to prove your not using . Last month I had 33.06tl extra 2 extra payment ,dont ask why thought may be it was being taken back to the beginning of the year.This month back to only one , will see what happens and will go and ask.
Hope yours gets sorted, one good thing its not a lot of money.

Yes you would think that by the small amount of water we use they would automatically know. Also I had elec bills on me to prove how often we come but she would not accept these, she wanted proper breakdown officially from aydem. So looks like 44tl was for 4 months. We come back in March so will probably owe another 3 months until we get it sorted. Thank god like you said still cheap