Tapu advice

Hi guys , I'm looking for some advice regarding my tapu, currently I have it in my name only , but would like to put my wife on it also , is there a simple way to do this ? Any advice would be welcome , thanks colin

Anniebubble

Ladies Beach's First Lady
Hi guys , I'm looking for some advice regarding my tapu, currently I have it in my name only , but would like to put my wife on it also , is there a simple way to do this ? Any advice would be welcome , thanks colin
Think there is only way , go though the buying selling route no easy way to add a name.

Hi Colin. Im in the exact same situation. My wife and i are out at the end of april for two weeks and we hope to start the ball rolling with FCA. I spoke to them briefly in october and they were pushing me towards PoA. Like you though i would feel much better with both names on the Tapu and not just mine

Hi pigeon, I have a meeting booked in with them in May, we will investigate all possible alternatives with them , the POA route seems to be the most cost effective option, but we will be open minded and see what the options are, as always we can't wait to be back in kusadasi