what I like about today

peril

Connoisseur
We will return end of September for 3 months when it starts to cool down..August is just a no no..thats why we came back..
That’s why we don’t stay in Kusadasi for July and August - can’t stick the heat! But we’ll be back in September. What’s Cyprus like weather wise Jake/Kas from Jan - Mar? We were thinking of going there for 4/5 weeks in that time frame next year - but not if it’s going to be lashing it down- we can stay at home for that!

My youngest Daughter (i have three)from my previous marriage .got in contact with me last night.she.s been trying to find her biological father for years.the marriage broke down around 40 years ago..and lost contact with their mother..all 3 of my girls are happily married with their own children now.and i was happily shocked today to find out i have 8 grandchildren..so thankyou Kelly for finding me..and a special thanks to her husband Tim for encouraging Kelly to do this..internet can be a wonderful thing..to say i am over the moon would be an understatement..

My youngest Daughter (i have three)from my previous marriage .got in contact with me last night.she.s been trying to find her biological father for years.the marriage broke down around 40 years ago..and lost contact with their mother..all 3 of my girls are happily married with their own children now.and i was happily shocked today to find out i have 8 grandchildren..so thankyou Kelly for finding me..and a special thanks to her husband Tim for encouraging Kelly to do this..internet can be a wonderful thing..to say i am over the moon would be an understatement..
Lovely x