Is it real or not

Hi i am an asian woman dating a turkish guy for almost 2 months now. We’ve met on an online app and ever since then we’ve been inseparable but sometimes i’m having a lot of questions in mind that i already tried to asked him about our relationship but because of language barrier my bf doesnt speak english so in order for him to somehow understand me i am actually studying his language and thank God there is Google translator. my main question here is he already talked to my mom via Whatsapp and he already asked if my mom will give me to him and my mom said yes ever since he already got my mother’s blessing the consistency of him calling and texting me was less than the effort he was putting before somehow making a point to videochat with me every two days and he told me that his mom and sisters already knows about me and said that they would gladly accept me in the family. thing is i havent met them yet and what’s kind of confusing is that when he added me on facebook the next day he blocked me but still in touch with him thru whatsapp. i don’t know what to do. should i take him seriously or should i just move on. he told me he has plans to see me but no certain date as to when will he visit me. i need help please. teşekkur ederım

Something fishy there i would say ... don’t get reeled into this situation. If he is serious he should make the first move, but unfortunately I think he is playing with you and your emotions, I may be wrong and hope you make the correct decision...

thats the reason why its so too good to be true. i dont even get to meet any members of the family even his friends thats why im starting to question myself if i should still talk to him or not. he constantly talks to my mom every now and then about us and reassuring that we are okay but something’s not right. i often catch him talking to few girls from where i am and then when i throw tantrums he immediately removes them. i dont know what to do. i greatly appreciate your time and opinion.i sometimes think because i am not a muslim and a turkish woman not accustomed to the tradition. i really love him

Do you really love hım? Or are you in love with the idea? You are suspicious of him and I believe that you have every cause to be. From what you write it seems to me he is reeling you and your family in!
You have not talked with his family or friends, so is he lying? He probably has numerous Facebook accounts and numerous names. Why is he chatting with others and running scared when you question it? I think you need to evaluate the situation here and I think you know that there is a problem although you may not want to face it. You are an educated woman, if you sit down and really think about it you will work it out for yourself.
I may be wrong but until he proves this to you, you will always doubt it . There can never be any trust. Not a good basis for a relationship, so sorry if this Sounds harsh.

everything you said makes sense thank you. it maybe hard for me to distant myself but i will try to move on if he chases me back then i guess it maybe real. i sometimes find everything so one sided now. he use to do the effort at the beginning but after he asked me from my mom everything changed i feel so stupid.its quite hard cuz i so love him deeply it may sound absurd but i really do.

Last edited:
Have you actually met the guy in the flesh?
everything you said makes sense thank you. it maybe hard for me to distant myself but i will try to move on if he chases me back then i guess it maybe real. i sometimes find everything so one sided now. he use to do the effort at the beginning but after he asked me from my mom everything changed i feel so stupid.its quite hard cuz i so love him deeply it may sound absurd but i really do.[/QUO.

I think you already know the answer to your question “Real or not“ I have told you my thoughts but it’s up to you. You are kidding yourself and probably know it. I wish you happiness but I’m not sure you will find it in this scenario

Anthony07

Welsh Prince
Hi i am an asian woman dating a turkish guy for almost 2 months now. We’ve met on an online app and ever since then we’ve been inseparable but sometimes i’m having a lot of questions in mind that i already tried to asked him about our relationship but because of language barrier my bf doesnt speak english so in order for him to somehow understand me i am actually studying his language and thank God there is Google translator. my main question here is he already talked to my mom via Whatsapp and he already asked if my mom will give me to him and my mom said yes ever since he already got my mother’s blessing the consistency of him calling and texting me was less than the effort he was putting before somehow making a point to videochat with me every two days and he told me that his mom and sisters already knows about me and said that they would gladly accept me in the family. thing is i havent met them yet and what’s kind of confusing is that when he added me on facebook the next day he blocked me but still in touch with him thru whatsapp. i don’t know what to do. should i take him seriously or should i just move on. he told me he has plans to see me but no certain date as to when will he visit me. i need help please. teşekkur ederım
Move on its safer.

peril

Connoisseur
Wake up girl! Haven't you heard about "BEZNESS":

http://www.beznessalert.com/eng/what_is_bezness.html

There's a "love mafia" out there using the same pattern over and over again, get out asap!
Well Karinbea that’s a new one for me! I knew it existed but never knew it had a fancy smancy name!
I don’t think this guy has good intentions - I would walk away with my head held high before you get any more deeply involved.

im not sure about “bezness” because he wont get anything from me. im just a simple woman earning average even the country where im from doesnt require any visa at all.

Maybe he imagines you to be wealthy...only you can solve this quandry by spending ...say...a holiday here with him but safe in a small hotel maybe...his behaviour is strange and suspicious I feel...it's your life however...there's little more can be added on here that has not already been said.

Good Luck...but be very wary...