Featured Nikki Beach Resort, Bodrum! WOW!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
DSC_5101iiiii.jpg

Recently I took a lot of trips; from Paris to Athens, Santorini to Mykonos and I can easily say that Bodrum is the one of the most special places out of them all. It is only a small town on the Aegean coast of Turkey and you may ask what is so special there. Well, I can write a book about the answer... Yes I love the old town, the museum and the castle. The small shops, traditional Mediterranean white houses with bougainvillea flowers, amazing restaurants and crystal clear waters, night life...etc but actually what I love about Bodrum is the relaxing vibe, where green and blue colors collide together with a perfect harmony.

Another reason which makes Bodrum so special is the beautiful luxury hotels..and there are a lot of them.

We recently stayed at Nikki Beach Resort Hotel and wow! It is beautiful. The hotel has 76 suites and villas and they blend into the surroundings so nicely and the sea view is amazing, one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen! You can enjoy the pontoons and decks built into the sea, a relaxing rooftop pool area and expansive Nikki Spa and Gym facilities. Dining and cocktail options include Nikki Beach Restaurant and Beach Club, Café Nikki and Sunset Lounge.

We loved the pool at the Nikki Beach Restaurant and Beach Club and spent good times there.

The food was delicious! We were so excited to wake up and have breakfast with the amazing panoramic sea view. We ate the best sushi in Turkey and it was so lovely to watch to sunset over the Aegean Sea whilst we were dining.

We were amazed by this beautiful hotel and have already booked our second visit for this summer! Can't wait to be there again.

(Nikki Beach Club's pool)

(Super luxury rooms!)

(This was our private pool)

(Our lovely bedroom)

(Our "Ultimate Suite")

(Breakfast time)

(Sunset from the restaurant area)

(Do you love sushi? You will love it here!)

Last edited: