planning amnesty 2018

Yes two floors duplex three trip. Amenesty runs out 31st october. Just a reminder
Thanks B&B and t & N Beck's for the reply.
There is 21 blocks on the site and all have had the top floor put on at another time. We have got the tapu ticked in the right bix as habitable so I assume the site as a hole will have to get a certificate. Someone one site is already asking a architect about the situation, fingers crossed the site has the correct paperwork.
It does say on the net that if the council have put mains water and electrics to the site then it must of had all the necessary paperwork?.
Thanks for your time.

Yes we had a new tapu a few years back, putting the cross in the correct box. The whole site did this. We have been told though on many occasions the tapu is worthless, but i always keep it handy. We used to have well water which i have discussed in an earlier forum. Just waiting to go over to council water. But this can take a couple of years. There will be another bill then which we know about. But we are hoping this will be the final bill, no surprises. Just looking forward to coming to kus with just normal bills

Sorry to report that we have all moved to direct billing & new connections for electricity & water in the last few years. The previous owner converted the roof terrace and added large side pergolas. There is only one house not enhanced & it is covered in huge climbing plants ergo you don't notice its there. It actually is rather nice looking. So having new utility connections did not save us from the fine.

B

The tapu they say does not mean anything. The new certificate covers the house now. ...We have been told though on many occasions the tapu is worthless...
What happened, is the TAPU no longer a legal document, the proof of ownership of the premises? Did I miss something? I'm worried...

Realy dont know, but have been told numerous times its just a piece of paper. But when doing things people still want tapu dont know if this is only for address or what. I always have mine with me anyway

What happened, is the TAPU no longer a legal document, the proof of ownership of the premises? Did I miss something? I'm worried...
Karinea, try selling a property without a Tapu and you will quickly see how important it is. I have no idea where this rumour that a Tapu no longer matters started, but it is just that, a rumour. So you have missed nothing, in fact you seem to always be 1 step ahead of the game.

What or who is "c a b" please? If you mean the Kuşadası Foreign Citizens Advice Centre I can only imagine a misunderstanding, as they probably might have told you that your TAPU is worthless without a valid habitation certificate? "I always have mine with me anyway " we keep our TAPU in a safe deposit box at our bank!
At the moment the turkish government is talking about extending the habitation certificate amnesty for another year.

Folks, I think the tapu is a legal copy of what is on the land reg file. You might see it as evidence of title ergo you own that property. What is on the land reg file is the real proof of ownership. Interestingly you can own a property but you need certain documents to live in it legally eg a habitation liscence (I was told once there were 5). In the past in the madness of property booms units were being flipped so often the authorities lost track. Now we see them moving to catch up (since there is a few bob to be had)
B