Mobile phone

You need to go to a shop of your provider (Vodafone / Türk Telekom / Turkcell) with your turkish "Yabancı"" kimlik number (99*****) and have it registered. They will help you and do this for you. It's because they are renewing their systems.

Hi again just realised we dont have above number, thought tax cards would be enough with passport but apparently not git to get residency. Does anbody know procedure plus how much thanks

Hi just an update. We found out we dont need residency, just a temporary foreign number. I know bayram is on but holidays start from 3rd june monday afternoon. So we heard they open 8 in the morning so no problem but seen a piece in the ege eye, they are extending the holidays. Does anybody know if the goc office down the front will be open or not. Thanks

... I know bayram is on but holidays start from 3rd june monday afternoon. So we heard they open 8 in the morning so no problem but seen a piece in the ege eye, they are extending the holidays. Does anybody know if the goc office down the front will be open or not. Thanks
To answer your question:
The Eid al-Fitr holiday, marking the end of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan, will commence on June 4. However, the holiday was extended to nine days as the Turkish government granted leave to all public workers between June 3 and June 7. Public offices, schools and banks across Turkey will re-open on June 10.
Source: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...nxiously-await-greeces-visa-regulation-143592

Just an update we got our temp number. We went to goç office, took revelant documents. Then we went to ttnet then turkcell. To be fair it didn't take even an hour to do the lot. Our friend was also with me did hers but when she got to turkcell realised it was in her husbands name but no problen because she had her temp number they reregistered it in her name so no problem