• i went to kus in september an sh"gged 7 goodlooking guys give u al er names,
guven,kusadasi bar
alexs,jimmys
coco,kittys
niko,kittys
micheal,mics place
erdam,paradise
jack,paddys
what a great time i had my mates had a go with some of them 2. but i got 2 admit they not as good in the sack as our irish guys.okay 4 some
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

just read this in the guestbook of kusa.
irish girls invented a new folks sport hmm?

;)

or did someone of YOU know more bout it????

New Sport

Hmmmmmmmm,

Not a new sport that I have heard of here in Ireland! :frown:
Such behaviour from a young Irish Catholich girl! :shock:

As most of the stuff on that guest book I'd say it is pure horsesh*t!! :razz:

Defo

Hi Anissa,
:wave:

Your'e so right about that guest book being entertaining. It's like my daily fix, I'm a guest book junkie! :D

Some of the things written there could brighten up the dullest day. It gives me a great laugh........not that I like to laugh at others' misfortunes of course :twisted: ( Ha ha evil cackle)

COULD U SEND ME THE WEB ADDRESS SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK???

ID SAY THAT GIRL MADE A LIST OF MEN SHE FANCYED AND LIKES 2 THINK SHE SLEPT WITH THEM ALL

Hi

Hi Bambi :wave:

I'd say you are right, probably didn't get a second look, oh wishful thinking :roll:

The address is www.kusadasi.net

Be prepared to be shocked (well not really) and have a good laugh :cheesy:

Walking STD

i mean if it was true would you really shout about it and let the world know how easy you are????
:oops:
Me thinks not!

Can't understand why someone would mouth off like that, true or not :razz:

i think she wants to how what a good whore she is and that she had them all. when u read some posts how they are fighting for their boys! wowwwwwwww!!!

i don´t know if i would tell anyone. first i have to sh** some1!!!! and i´m not that kinda girl :cheesy:

Hmmm

and i´m not that kinda girl

Do I detect a note of sarcasm there Anissa?? :lol:

Remember, you have only been to Kus once and only for a week!! :D

Wait until next season, the tables will be turned me thinks................ no more quiet little Anissa :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :clap:
[/list]

Moi!

:shock: Moi

Never even been to Bar St!! :lol:

I am well behaved, never get up to any mischief in Bar St!!
I'm a good Irish Catholic girl so that means no Jigi Jigi :console2:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WEll........

No, seriously I have some really good friends in Bar St. There is one kinda special guy. I spend my holidays with him but it's nothing serious. We are really good friends who have a smooch every now and then. There won't be any wedding bells though :(

I know the score and don't expect anymore. ( Catching your poetry bug :lol: )We stay in touch and have a laugh together. I think it is better just to be friends, but if anything more happens then good, and if not then I've lost nothing ;)

God, I sound like such a wise old owl and I'm far from it really :shock: :wave: