Sunset in Kusadasi

**claire**

Super Moderator
Definatly Ladies beach, sit in one of the restuarants on teh front, have a anice cocktail & watch the sun set! Paradise!!!!!!! 8)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hey Claire, it's great honor to see you here again ;)

Ladies beach is great place to watch sunset but what about Pigeon island. Watching the sunset from this great historical place is always pumping me peace. And i am also watching cruises from Pigean Island... They are slowly dancing on the sea...
http://www.kusadasi.biz/pigeonisland.asp

And we shouldnt forget Tusan Beach area ..

More pictures about Sunset with a 3d virtual tour:
http://www.kusadasi.biz/ssunset.asp

I LOVE SUMMERS

And how we are lucky that we are in summer season now !!!

:wave:

**claire**

Super Moderator
Hi Kusadasi guy,
Im glad to be back!! :D
Pigean island is beautiful!!! & a perfect place to watch the sunset from!!
I can imagine now a cruise ship sailing past as the sunsets behind it!! The lights of the centrum twinkiling in the distance. Oh wish i was there know!! :(

sunset

I heard that in Key West (USA) people find a good place to watch the sunset, and afterwards they APPLAUD!. How about that? That is a expression of experiencing the same mystifying beauty of nature.
:clap: :clap: :clap: for the sunset. Good idea for Kusadasi too.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Hi Turqoise.
that is very true about key West in Florida, also many of the other beaches in Florida.
I was in Marco Island (Nr Naples) in Florida in Novemeber & would sit on the beach every night to watch the suset. it is very beautiful, you would often see the dolphins jumping in the sea as the sunsets...stunning!!! when the sun disappears into the sea everybody claps & cheers!! :clap:

**claire** said:
Hi Turqoise.
that is very true about key West in Florida, also many of the other beaches in Florida.
I was in Marco Island (Nr Naples) in Florida in Novemeber & would sit on the beach every night to watch the suset. it is very beautiful, you would often see the dolphins jumping in the sea as the sunsets...stunning!!! when the sun disappears into the sea everybody claps & cheers!! :clap:
Florida is a great place but it comes second on my vacation list:)
Pigeon island has the most gorgeous sunset I have ever seen. :clap: :clap:

APPLAUDING the sun set would really be nice for Kusadasi. Maybe we can do that in ladies beach. Somebody has to start it. So, next time you watch the sun set in ladies beach... Just APPLAUD. Be the starter. Who knows; it might become a tradition.

VivaKusadasi said:
APPLAUDING the sun set would really be nice for Kusadasi. Maybe we can do that in ladies beach. Somebody has to start it. So, next time you watch the sun set in ladies beach... Just APPLAUD. Be the starter. Who knows; it might become a tradition.
someone should start it.. a brave person that will be :)

sunsets

Am I the only mad person on the planet . I watched the sunset from long beach last year and not onlt applauded but ran into the water with all my clothes on it was so sensational mind you between the Ephes and the Raki I think I might have been a bit tipsy.

Talk to you soon

Sue from Dublin