Newish member

Hey everyone

Although im not a totally new member to this site, ive only just worked out how to post a bloody message on this board (dont worry its me , guess it really is true what they say about blondes :razz: )

Anyway just thought i would introduce myself

Im kirsty and im from sunny sheffield! Im 19 years old and im currently working in a shop (v.exciting) Ive been going to kus for the past 3 years and it was love at first sight with the place. Since then i've been going twice a year and this year my folks are planning on getting a place out there!!

My favourite bars are shamrock and paddys but i also like kittys and jimmys. Fav restaurants are Murphys redwood benelux special restuarant and atilas!

Hope i can put some useful input into the site and i look forward to hearing from some of u!!! :)

Kirsty

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Welcome Kirsty, it's so nice to see you here.

Useful inputs? You can write a review about your hotel ;)

And, you can also publish your pic (or pix) :roll:

Thanks for welcoming me kusadasi-guy!!!!!

I'll be sure to post my picture and some of my kusadasi pictures soon!!

Need to find all of the best ones first 8)

Thanks again

Kirsty

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Baby Cool said:
WHAT A RELIEF :roll:
HAHAHA YEAH, WHAT A RELIEF IT IS TO HEAR THAT UMIT STILL LOVES US.

I WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT CYBER SUIDICE WITH MY CYBER PILLS THERE FOR A MINUTE *EYE ROLLING* :roll:

Hey Guys

Thanks for your kind welcome! :D

I'll be sure to post my picture as soon as i can coz i dont want to be a picture whore :razz:

By the way this site is by far the best i have come across!!! U all should be very pleased with yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
HEY CHOCCY!

YOU'RE FROM SHEFFIELD...SAME AS OUR MEMBER SHARON. SHEFFIELD CAN'T BE THAT BIG OF A PLACE :)roll:) MAYBE YOU TO HAVE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER...GNENE

;)

Really someone else from sheffield?

I'll have to chat with her some time.

Your right sheffield is not that big so if i dont know her i'll probably know the place where she lives!

hi
i am sharon i am from sheffield i live in gleadless valley
and i am not mad any more
if you waunt to meet up let me know
--sharon

p.s i have no one to go on holiday with next year can i come with you ????