No Bread!

I have the quickest, best weight loss tip you could imagine. Stop eating bread, except in the mornings! I know this sounds mad, but I stopped eating bread except I have brown or whole-wheat toast in the morning, and no more bread for the rest of the day. Its so fattening and hard to digest. I also cut out the takeaways, and now I treat myself once a week or once a fortnight, makign sure I make up for it the next day by eatign healthy. If you do that I guarantee you will lose weight, slowly, but forever. Try to do a little exercise every day just to jump start your body, even a 20 minute cycle or walk. All these fad diets are no good, i;ve tried em all, just cut out the bread and fried foods, and go for a walk! I've lost 2 stone since last year......

i am trying to work out how the f**k to stay away from the cocolat and biskets and the butter and suger and anything that you are not suppost to eat layed in bed watching sameless , must be based on this forum

**claire**

Super Moderator
sharon said:
i am trying to work out how the f**k to stay away from the cocolat and biskets and the butter and suger and anything that you are not suppost to eat
I'm trying to Sharon!!! :(

heres a tip for ya ... do you like Soreen (malt loaf) its really low in fat (97% fat free) & is quite sweet ... nibble on that instead of chocolate & crisps

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
IS MALT LOAF THAT BROWN STICKY STUFF THAT IF YOU ROLE UP LOOKS LIKE BOK??

IF SO - OMG I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF NOT - I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING :whistle:
yep... thats the stuff!!! :bow: gorgeous!! (just close your eyes when your eating it!!!!)