Can anyone recommend Furniture Shops in Kusadasi

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
i never recommend a farniture shop in Kusadasi! Kusadasi is too expensive to buy any furtniture. But izmir has lots of quality and cheap furniture shops. izmir is just 100 km away from Kusadasi ;)

Oooh, the time is getting nearer for me to go shopping in Izmir, i cant wait!!

Umit could you recommend any furniture shops in Izmir? We are also looking for household appliances as well, i heard that they are cheap everywhere, is this true or would you still say to buy it all from Izmir?

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
There are lot in "Ucyol - Konak" area in izmir (cheap ones). Not all of the shops are so cheap, u must search them. But i can say that "Karsiyaka" and "Alsancak" areas are relatively expensive in Izmir.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
There is Joey, but it's really expensive in Kusadasi.

Soo...forget furniture shops :p and tell us which malls for clothes shopping are good in Izmir?? anyoneeeeeeeee?

You Should Try Aydin, Cheaper Than Izmir And Lots To Choose From, Furniture And Electrical.
Also Have Our Version Of A Pawn Shop, You Can Buy The Gold That People Never Collected!!!! Next To Nothing.!!!!

for clothing..

depends what youre looking for. if you want to buy alot of stuff at a good price and you want trendy and cheap - go to kemeralti

if you want designers and dont mind paying extra - go to Y2k or the boutiques along Kordon

Admin said:
There are lot in "Ucyol - Konak" area in izmir (cheap ones). Not all of the shops are so cheap, u must search them. But i can say that "Karsiyaka" and "Alsancak" areas are relatively expensive in Izmir.

Whats the area called on the Selcuk route to Izmir? Noticed theres a whole estate full of furniture manufacturers, going from Selcuk it would be about 15-20km on the left hand side.

I have been told that 'Egi Spot' (is that the right spelling...?!) is a good and inexpensive place to get furniture from in Kusadasi. Anyone ever been there? What is it like and how does it compare?

Andy

Hiya we bought just about all our furniture from Ege Spot, near to the Tax Office and Cemetry. No complaints at all, good prices and delivery. The guys even had to carry everything up five floors. Get me doing that? Don't think so.

One thing though I only paid a small deposit when I bought and the balance after everything was delivered intact. May have made a difference?