The BEST memory i have of Kus

Having spent many, many drunken nights out in bar st there are absolutely loads of things that i could share with u all but that would take forever. But 1 time that does stick out in my mind has to be the day of my 18th birthday (well 2 days really coz we started celebrating at midnight the day before :razz: )
We had only been to sleep 4 about 2hours so i literally had to peel myself out of bed an believe me i didnt look good, then we went to the beach. When we got back i found that my room had been decorated with balloons and banners and also my underwear :oops: and they also left me a cake, which was absolutely gorgeous!! So anyway we got ready and went out for some dinner, where i was greeted with some champagne and another very sticky cake!! The meal was great (and the cake too) and off we went somewhere else to have a drink. By this time i was very bleary eyed and talkin all kinds of shite, when all of a suddenly the lights went down and they start playin happy birthday, and bring out ANOTHER cake. Wel u can imagine how i felt by this time! But being the polite people we are, we all had a piece and shared the rest with a nearby table.
After that i received a few gifts and off we went to bar st, where i danced my little (or not so little) ass off through to the early hours and i had the absolute time of my life! I didnt have all my close friends from home wit me but all the lads in paddys and shamrock made me have the best birthday ever!!

Sorry if its a bit long, but id love it if u could all share your memories too!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
AW THANKS FOR SHARING. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY, CHICK!

I HAVE LOADS OF GREAT MEMORIES FROM KUSADASI. I WAS THERE FOR 2 WEEKS AND EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WAS SUCH A MAD ADVENTURE. WE WENT A LITTLE BIT TOO DELI, I THINK :cheesy:

IT WAS COOL THOUGH BECAUSE I WENT WITH 3 FRIENDS, TOGETHER WE HYPE EACH OTHER UP EVEN MORE AND MAKE EACH OTHER GO THAT BIT CRAZIER LOL, SO WE HAD SUCH A GIGGLE BUT WE ALSO FOUND 3 REALLY SPECIAL GUYS SO WE HAD ROMANTIC TIMES WITH THEM TOO.

SOME OF IT I REALLY CANT REMEMBER, I WAS SO RAT ARSED. I AM STILL GETTING TXTS OFF NEW PEOPLE WHO I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SAYING ''CRAZY MEL WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK OVER?'' IM LIKE WHO ARE YOU?!! :oops:

SO YEAH ALL IN ALL 2 WEEKS OF GREAT MEMORIES. BUT I'D SAY 85% OF THEM ARE NOT SUITALE TO PUBLISH ON THIS FORUM HEHE