kusadasi in feb

Has anyone been to kusadasi in february?
I am going over late feb 2005 to furnish villa just bought near love beach.
Is the town busy, how many bars open etc?

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi ianmac;

First off, welcome ;)

i dont think that Kusadasi is busy in Feb. But anyway you can find few bars :)

BTW, i recommend that you should buy your furnitures in
Izmir where is at least 2-3 times cheaper than Kusadasi.

welcome

WELCOME IANMAC WE HERE AT KUSADASI BIZ FORUM WELCOME YOU TO THIS SITE BUT ONE OF THE CONDITIONS IS THAT WHEN YOU BUY A VILLA YOU HAVE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO A PARTY IN THE VILLA WHEN THEY COME OVER TO KUSY I WILL HELP YOU BUY YOURB FURNITURE IN IZMIR FOR A NOMINAL FEE

SUE FROM DUBLIN

HEEEEEE HEEEEEEE

Never been to Kusadasi in Febuary before, but i try it this time bcause im going to Izmir. so might aswell see how my favorite holiday resort is during the winter... Not expecting to see so much, but wanna see it anway :)

it will be dead in turkey as the season has not started like bar street will not be open until april/may all the way until l8t october

Hello!
Im new here but y'all seem really nice and very very crazy so i hope ill fit in nicely! Ive been to kusadasi three times but never in february, but ive heard that some of the bars are still open over the weekends for the turkish people to go there, so y'all who r going should be alrite for at least some bar street action while you're over there! Im so jealous! think i could just cry! But ill be there in summer, thank god, four weeks of pure madness!

But anyway, back to the point of this message, some of the bars are open for specific nights, though im not sure whether that means fridays, saturdays and sundays or just some of these.
Hope this helped

Love nd kisses Janie xxxxx

hiya, me and a couple mates are going over in feb. some bars on bar street are open on fridays and saturdays, i know this as some frinds have to work there. its a bit of a shame that bar street aint open all the time but kusadasi is great all through the year!!!! i love it, cant wait to go back in the summer!!!