hi everyone - This is Judy from Ireland

hey thanks for replyin to me. well i went to turkey with andy she told me about this website. i really want to get to know more people and learn about their experiences in turkey!! i really enjoyed my time there. I lookin forward to talkin to you all.

hey

hey thanks for replyin so quick. Andy recommended this site to me. i really enjoyed my time in turkey and i really miss bein there. The people i met in Turkey were amazing. The best bar was Paddys i really enjoyed being there and i didn't want to leave. I so want to go back there now!!!!! x ;)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Site!!!

Welcome Judy!! :)

Are you going back to Kus this year??

Looking forward to hearing more about your time in kus
Claire

Welcome!!!

Welcome Judy, i'm only newish myself but I can safely say you will have a laugh and get some good information on ths site. Have fun!!!

hey everyone yea i hope i enjoy this site to, i can safely say that i will. i really miss turkey but i cant go this year im goin to america but i will defiently be back the year after thats for sure. i really miss all the people i met out there they were really nice and i wish i was going back this year. :(

Hi Judy,

Welcome to the site. Don't worry, even if you don't get back to Kusadasi this year everyone here will keep you well informed about what is going on!
Enjoy
Una

kusy

Hi JUDY
SUE HERE FROM DUBLIN IF YOUR COK DELI WELOCOME TO THE FORUM IF YOUR NOT
BE PREPARED YOU WILL BE
LUV YA LOTS
SUE FROM DUBLIN

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
TELL US ALL YOUR STORIES JEN!! WHERE DID YOU GO? DID U MEET ANY OF THE FAMOUS BAR STREET BOYS? WHICH HOTEL DID YOU STAY AT?

Ik ben niet nieuwsgerig maar ik wil wel alles weten ;)

lets just say i saw them but i wasnt really talkin to much of them i was occupied myself with a fella that owns a shop near bar street. there was one guy who had kinda greeny eyes and he worked in paddys he was gorg!!! dont know his name though. stayed in palmin hotel.

my mate was seeing this other guy he owned a leather shop his name was ismet, dont know if that it she right spelling does anyone know him?

Thanks for replying to my message! Pity you dont know him, nice guy. The men are charmers!! I really want to go back for 2 wks or so in the summer but my plans are to get the hell out of Ireland for good. January sucks! When were you in Kus?