need some info - boys in kittys

anyone here know ALL the boys in kittys?? need info on somebody but dont wanna write his name for everybody to see as always causes trouble i just wanna know if hes geniune!!!anyway if anybody does could you reply please please please xxxxxx

If u want gossip why dont u go to that bull shit website?? :huh:
Many people in here love this website bcause people arent all the time talking about the bar st boys! there a better things to talk about

its not gossip i want its true facts thats why i didnt ask anyone on that bull shit website!!!coz i know all il get is girls sayng their with him n stuff even if their not!!!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
OKay, if someone knows them then they send PM you ;)

As Super Moderator said, we would like to keep this forums sophisticated and informative.

Yeah but u can probally find some girls in here aswell, u just havent seen it yet bcause people dont talk about their bf in here.
U wont find the truth if u want the answer from the net!

No u r not annoying me in just asking u pls dont start a subject like that in here bcause people r so bored of the same old story and in the end it will rouin the quality of this forum!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
i just wanted to know if he was one of these guys thats bin everywhere n dun every1 if u know what i mean anyway sorry if im annoying u x :confused:
KusadasiGirl, we just dont think you may find correct answers on the net. You may be confused if someone tell you wrong answers and you never know that is correct or wrong. Thats why we just dont want to chat this kind of issues.

You are not annoying of course, and welcome to the Kusadasi Forums.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Dont have to apologize... Yeah u have to trust he, else u will drive yourself crazy...
And dont trust what the girls on the net write cause they can be some evil B.... :)
I could'nt have said it better myself!!! :bigok:

Kitty's Boys

Hey hon listen, if ya want any info on the boys in Kitty's send me a pm, i know them all quite well, but as admin says, we dont really talk bout those kinda things in here cos alot of people lie. So if ya wanna know anything, my email address is dudetricia@hotmail.com.

Take care hun